Spawn

Goatface

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Spawn

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: Todd McFarlane

Cast: Jamie Foxx

Plot: The new Spawn movie will be a R-rated supernatural horror film.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

didn't see a thread on this.

looks like it is going to be Spawn being more of the boogieman rather than super hero with limited appearances

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I don't know why studios do this. Spawn could be a decent franchise if done correctly but jamie Foxx is getting older and won't be able to carry the franchise in a few years, which leads to inevitable reboots.

That low budget means we'll probably get minimum suit time and no violator ...this is gonna be bad.

• 1Solidarity

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Wasn't the original one pretty good?

Been forever since I watched it

• 1Like

Goatface

i can not find online but the 97 movie started out they were going to do most of the effects in house
they built a render farm using off the shelf pentium 1 pcs
it was used to do some of the shots, but don't remember what

anyway , the budget ended up going to $40, with 1/3 going to the CGI
ILM got $8.5m off that
ended up making $87m worldwide at the box office
probably did very well in home video, but don't see any numbers

-
other than Cogliostro, Medieval Spawn, and Angela, did he loose the rights to anymore of spawn-verse characters?

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
To put this in perspective, The Color Purple of 1985 had a 15 mil budget.
Black Panther, 200m.

They can't do anything serviceable in 2018-19 with that little amount of money, if that's indeed the projected budget.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
The OST was the fucking shit though.

Holy shit, forgot about how good the soundtrack was. Wasn’t every song was a two band collaboration or something? I think I lost my copy in the Great CD Heist of 2001.

The HBO animated series was much more faithful to the comics. Collected Spawn through somewhere past #100, and the series was a nice addition. The movie, not so much.

Really hope the reboot delivers...

• 1Solidarity

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy shit, forgot about how good the soundtrack was. Wasn’t every song was a two band collaboration or something? I think I lost my copy in the Great CD Heist of 2001.

The HBO animated series was much more faithful to the comics. Collected Spawn through somewhere past #100, and the series was a nice addition. The movie, not so much.

Really hope the reboot delivers...

Yeah every song was two artists, though it was a lot of DnB remixes with things like Slayer/Atari Teenage Riot, Moby/Butthole Surfers and Tom Morello/The Prodigy.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was expecting Michael b Jordan to be in this, isn't he the only black guy in movies, or maybe they all look the same.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The OST was the fucking shit though.

This was the soundtrack of my high school years. Also, you forgot the greatest bpm/thrash/metal song ever created and decades ahead of its time:

I still fucking love this song for no good reason.

• 1Solidarity

Goatface

wish there were more albums like that.
judgement night was great too

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database