Speed Run Charity Week (old school new games pc games console games)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Stream got up to around 55k viewers while Siglemic was playing. They need slot him in for at least a couple different 120 star runs next time (maybe instead of wasting 11 hours on FFIX).

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Stream got up to around 55k viewers while Siglemic was playing. They need slot him in for at least a couple different 120 star runs next time (maybe instead of wasting 11 hours on FFIX).
I agree. I watched a long time of Runnerguy2489's OOT 100% run (But it started at like 2am my time, so I couldn't be arsed watching all of it) Saw most of windwaker and mario 64 though which was amazing. And suddenly, they put on FFIX and I lost all interest. Great gig though, was really fun watching this
smile.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
They've always finished off with FF games. IV the first year, VII the 2nd, and IX this year. I doubt that will change

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In light of this past week, in which I spent entirely too much time at work and at home watching these speed runs, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend some good video game streams to watch... of classic games or otherwise.

Sean should even consider changing this thread to be about video game streams
smile.png

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Generally, I think a good method to find a stream is to go tohttp://www.twitch.tv/directoryand scroll down until you find a game you want to watch, then start following different streamers as you find people you like watching.

Here's a list of the VODs from the first few days of AGDQ, which includes links to the twitch accounts for the runners (you can use these to follow who you want on twitch):http://www.reddit.com/r/speedrun/com...ed_frequently/.