Spices

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Do any of you have something to eat and people also trying it says "wow, that's really spicy" and you don't taste the spice, so you mistakenly assume that spicy = hot and you can suddenly eat really really stupidly hot chicken wings?

Yeah, I did that because I'm a fucking idiot.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I though high people only want funions and possibly cheetos. You lying to me?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I though high people only want funions and possibly cheetos. You lying to me?
I actually had a long talk with a buddy of mine who eats cheetos with chopsticks and while I was disgusted as his bourgeoisie-ness, I was also impressed.

Anyway, we both hate funions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't do drugs, and I had a 1 bottle of beer tonight (a normal bottle, not a 40). So... 1? Maybe .5

Oldbased

> Than U
I took a 10/325 and a 5/325 Hydrocodone a few hours ago and just ate a 3 day old piece of original KFC. I could only taste 2 of the 13 herbs and spices.
What is this thread even about?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ha, I was just saying that I'm an idiot. Ate something that other people said was so spicy when I couldn't taste the spices, then ate something really hot assuming that spicy = hot. I didn't think it through.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Ha, I was just saying that I'm an idiot. Ate something that other people said was so spicy when I couldn't taste the spices, then ate something really hot assuming that spicy = hot. I didn't think it through.
Seriously dude. Someone spiked your one bottle of beer.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
12818810kyle-maclachlan-as-paul-usul-muad-dib-atreides-dune-spice.jpg

The Spice must flow.
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder Medical MJ or? Is this a recent thing?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I actually had a long talk with a buddy of mine who eats cheetos with chopsticks and while I was disgusted as his bourgeoisie-ness, I was also impressed.

Anyway, we both hate funions.
Cheetos w/ chopsticks is impressive? Hmm.