Splash ()

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Splash ()

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Cast: Channing Tatum, Jillian Bell

Plot: A remake of the 1984 film of the same name, but with a gender-swapped twist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Disney is making a Splash remake starring Channing Tatum as the fucking mermaid.

Hollywood continues to rape my childhood. Serioisly I had such a crush on Daryl Hannah back then.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Could just make a really long thread about shit they are redoing now and making it 100 times worse.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hmm.. I am somewhat curious. I think a Splash remake done in the same style as the 21 Jump Street movies could be hillarious. Considering Jillian Bell is the female lead makes me thing this is the direction they are going in.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This is what I think off.
zoolander-mermaid.gif

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I saw the original at the cinema, back in the day.

And having seen it again recently * , it's a great film.

* On an aside, the recent watching, was a 1080 HD re-master. Holy crap there's some good detail when Daryl Hannah is walking around naked.

Caliane

Hmm.. I am somewhat curious. I think a Splash remake done in the same style as the 21 Jump Street movies could be hillarious. Considering Jillian Bell is the female lead makes me thing this is the direction they are going in.
yeah, thats what I assume. Channing tatum as a merman is too funny to not be amused by the potential.

Last edited:

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
You can't be fucking serious.

I guess this is what happens now that millennials are old enough to direct and produce movies. God help us.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Or fuck use some of the other properties that are out there. I still think a Dresden Files movie series would make serious bank if it wasn't half assed.

Hosix

All labs matter!
If they remake Big Trouble in Little China...I will literally cry. Leave my 80's movies with Kurt Russel alone! They did that Mickey Mouse bullshit "the thing" prequel that sucked. Stay away!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think they could get away with a monster squad reboot. instead of using the universal monsters, they could throw in modern ones like chupacabra or slenderman.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
they gonna cover his tits with scallop shells or coconuts? Asking for a friend...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that entire movie was personality driven and it was more than likely written for kurt russel's personality specifically. i know i will take heat for this, but does dwayne johnson have a personality?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database