Sports Entertainment

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
rrr_img_90573.jpg
Sausage fingers. Would not bang

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
For a brief moment, I thought they were going to trot Paige out in a school girl outfit. The world is not ready.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
So is Bray talking about The Undertaker? I kind of want that and I kind of don't. Bray is the best entertainer in WWE right now and I'd love to see him down Taker but I don't want to watch Taker wrestle anymore. He's just not built for it anymore and the Lesnar match was pretty lame. I hope it's Orton or something.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I'm thinking there might be some sort of double-dq or double-count-out that leads to the triple-threat at WrestleMania. They'd be stupid not to let Rusev take his streak to WM, so he either beats Cena or it's a dirty finish. Or both, I guess...setting up a rematch there. I really don't care about any of the other matches.
Oh yeah, there's the Sting/HHH thing...they've kept saying how they'llmeetat fastlane, not that they'll fight, so it's just going to be a staredown, setting up WrestleMania.

Forgot about Ambrose/Barrett, too. That might actually be a really good match. I think I'm leaning towards Ambrose there.

Okay, now I really don't care about the rest of the matches.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Rumor has it Undertaker will be on Fastlane tonight.
Hopefully it's to set up a WM match with Sting. I love Taker but I really don't want to see him in any more matches with younger guys that tear it up, he tries to hang with them and end up struggling to get out of the ring like he has the last 2 years. Sting would be a slower pace, less high-spot match where they'd both shine without having to destroy their bodies.

As for tonight I have no thoughts on the card other than DB loses (unless the crowd destroys him and Vince calls an audible), the only question is how;
* sub 60 second squash to destroy any credibility for him and try to paint Reigns as a monster
* 20+ minute match where they are competitive, Reigns goes over and DB endorses him as "the better man" and "the best chance to get the belt off the Beast"

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Well I'm glad that match is out of the way. Big Show and Kane just suck the life out of any match they're in anymore.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Makes sense. Not.

Ziegler tweeted something that makes you think he's going to interfere with the DB/Reigns match. If that happens, we riot. Who's with me?
Makes sense if Rusev is gonna destroy Cena and we end with him standing over Cena's corpse but if it's soi the crowd goes home happy with Cena winning then it's just moronic and may as well turn Rusev in to a comedy act or send him back to NXT to be repackaged.

With the Dusty backstage comments that I just read it seems obvious he's gonna turn on Goldie and side with Cody

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
She said Tyson and Cesaro were "and still...the new tag team champions" and called the diva's title the women's championship.