Sports Entertainment

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
It looks more to me like she was just dissing the city of Dallas. The Saudi Arabia / WWE / blood money diss was pretty amazing though.
No way. She says that while looking directly down at her own crotch. She ain't talking about the city. She obviously can't flat out say lol your tranny dick shriveled.
That blood money diss was damn solid though. Great promo all around.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They don't know for sure, but there are signs pointing that way. I'll believe it when I see it.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
They don't know for sure, but there are signs pointing that way. I'll believe it when I see it.

It seems really, really unlikely but there is a kind of offer that I think would appeal to just about any wrestler. It's the deal that Hogan asked for and received to come to WCW. We will pay you a gigantic pile of money and you will have creative control.

So you sign them both for a set period of time for a gigantic amount of money with them in the creator's driver's seat for their feud and just let them tell the story they want to tell.

Araxen

Daniel Bryan is more than likely going to be with AEW now with this news. WWE told all their licensee's to pull him.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Shit maybe his wife will join in on the AEW action with him. I wonder if she's still hot.

TBH I'm more excited to see AJ Lee again than CM Punk.

As I understand it Bryan is a lock for AEW, Punk is still up in the air.

In other news, here are my (late) thoughts on Double or Nothing:

1627265932814.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't AJ have a fucked up back or something?

I don't think so. She was definitely injury-prone though.

Paige is the one who is too fucked-up to wrestle anymore, unfortunately. The Paige/AJ Lee feud was the high point for both of them so that may be who you were thinking of.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think so. She was definitely injury-prone though.

Paige is the one who is too fucked-up to wrestle anymore, unfortunately. The Paige/AJ Lee feud was the high point for both of them so that may be who you were thinking of.
AJ's back is fucked up too, just not badly enough to be forced into medical retirement like Paige. She took some pretty horrific botches in WWE, she's 34, and she's been out of the ring for 6 years. At best she might do some part time work for AEW but even that seems doubtful.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
AJ's back is fucked up too, just not badly enough to be forced into medical retirement like Paige. She took some pretty horrific botches in WWE, she's 34, and she's been out of the ring for 6 years. At best she might do some part time work for AEW but even that seems doubtful.

I've been hoping they'd bring back Bret Hart in a commissioner role. But what if they brought back AJ Lee for that role instead?

Then after Punk's debut face run ended, whenever he entered the title picture, he could get a title shot via AJ's manipulation, with her subtly stacking the deck for him, in a way that doesn't become clear until the actual match where he beats Adam Page (or whoever) and AJ helps him. Then they go on to do an HHH/Steph circa 2000 thing where Punk has become the thing he always hated (a corporate sellout establishment champion) and his management wife is at his side ensuring that nobody gets in his way.

I'm hoping that the next few PPVs go like this:

All Out: Omega defeats Bryan, Punk debuts
Full Gear: Hangman defeats Omega
Revolution: Hangman vs. Punk

After that you have Hangman chase Punk for a while. The only issue with this is that it puts guys they're home-growing like MJF on the backburner. Also I think Miro and PAC have both acquitted themselves REALLY well to be future heel champions, and Punk would be taking a title run away from one of them (probably Miro) under the above scenario.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Bryan is a pretty huge get, but I feel like it's 5 years too late. Him and Omega could've been insane.

Could give a fuck less about Punk. Never understood his popularity.

Araxen

I believe it's true now that Punk signed with AEW.

They also announced during the US title match that the Tanahashi match will be in Japan. boooo!!

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Depending on how much rust Punk has to shake off, this has a lot of potential for a future program. Especially with Sting involved and his love of cinematic matches.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users