Sports Entertainment

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Sami vs Roman is like...the embodiment of all the slovenly fan-beloved indy guys from ROH and so forth, versus the embodiment of what WWE manufactures and sees as a star.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Eddie Kingston beat Jay White!? LMAO.

So if he was going to AEW, surely you wouldn't bury him with an AEW guy (who just poached him) when you could still use him via AEW? You'd have one of your own guys beat him and keep him strong for NJPW events.

Seems WWE bound, tempted to start watching WWE again of they are finally doing things right.

Tried to watch AEW a few times this year and I just don't give a shit, they don't seem to have much going on.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I’ve lost a lot of my enjoyment for AEW and honestly, Tony Khan bugs me more and more as time goes on.

I hope the rumors of WEE really wanting to sign Omega are true and I hope it happens. Having him come in to feud with Cody after he wins the titles at Mania would be a masterful move on WWEs part.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Except Roman’s been great, honestly for months.

Yeah, I know. He's still the embodiment of what WWE sees as "the guy" and Sami is the embodiment of the ROH crowd.

Tried to watch AEW a few times this year and I just don't give a shit, they don't seem to have much going on.

AEW's overall look is still a problem. They made some positive changes at the beginning of the year, but didn't go far enough. The shows are still too dark, etc. I'd understand darkening the arena if it's empty, but a lot of the recent shows have had robust crowds and the production crew still darkens it like there's no one there. Just cranking up the arena lighting to WWF 1998 levels would instantly make AEW seem more exciting and relevant.

I’ve lost a lot of my enjoyment for AEW and honestly, Tony Khan bugs me more and more as time goes on.

I hope the rumors of WEE really wanting to sign Omega are true and I hope it happens. Having him come in to feud with Cody after he wins the titles at Mania would be a masterful move on WWEs part.

I'd rather see Kenny in AEW because aside from MJF, if any single person embodies AEW's revolutionary brand it's Kenny Omega.

However, his career is winding down and he isn't penned to be in the AEW title scene again any time soon. A Punk feud would make all of the money, but Omega would be on the losing end of it because of politics. So in a way, he might as well go to WWE and knock out a few big feuds there while he still can.

Best way they could use him: New champion Cody is in the ring at the end of the RAW After Wrestlemania, talking about his emotions. At the very end Kenny shows up on the Titantron, "villain promo" style, and says "So, you thought you could escape from me?"

Boom, Summerslam main event set, have Kenny appear extremely sporadically in the meantime to lay out Cody when he least expects it.

We've never gotten a blowoff to the Kenny/Cody feud and it was one of the big things that drew people into The Elite in the first place.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah, I know. He's still the embodiment of what WWE sees as "the guy" and Sami is the embodiment of the ROH crowd.

AEW's overall look is still a problem. They made some positive changes at the beginning of the year, but didn't go far enough. The shows are still too dark, etc. I'd understand darkening the arena if it's empty, but a lot of the recent shows have had robust crowds and the production crew still darkens it like there's no one there. Just cranking up the arena lighting to WWF 1998 levels would instantly make AEW seem more exciting and relevant.

I'd rather see Kenny in AEW because aside from MJF, if any single person embodies AEW's revolutionary brand it's Kenny Omega.

However, his career is winding down and he isn't penned to be in the AEW title scene again any time soon. A Punk feud would make all of the money, but Omega would be on the losing end of it because of politics. So in a way, he might as well go to WWE and knock out a few big feuds there while he still can.

Best way they could use him: New champion Cody is in the ring at the end of the RAW After Wrestlemania, talking about his emotions. At the very end Kenny shows up on the Titantron, "villain promo" style, and says "So, you thought you could escape from me?"

Boom, Summerslam main event set, have Kenny appear extremely sporadically in the meantime to lay out Cody when he least expects it.

We've never gotten a blowoff to the Kenny/Cody feud and it was one of the big things that drew people into The Elite in the first place.
Kenny should be Uncle Howdy.

I'm totally serious.

He's a weird goofy guy, it'll give him a role where he can be weird and goofy.

He is also someone who can wrestle in Bray Wyatt matches, so you have the perfect intersection of wrestling skill and merch selling.

Is it worse than his current AEW storyline?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Cody wins at Mania, big celebration, balloons, I did it daddy I did it, lights go out, pause, entrance lights up, One-Winged Angel plays, it's Kenny, show over.

Nice and simple.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Look what happens when you tell stories and push people fans truly care about.

Who knew?!

9068ECB3-FE46-4F6A-824E-298CC2828FDD.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
He isn't getting injury-extended (out of respect) and his contract technically ran out 3 weeks ago.

I hadn’t seen that update - damn. Can you imagine if AEW lost two of its original 5 within 1 year.

Looks like maybe it’s true that Jericho has usurped the Elite with Tony in terms of creative

Chris

Potato del Grande
I hadn’t seen that update - damn. Can you imagine if AEW lost two of its original 5 within 1 year.

Looks like maybe it’s true that Jericho has usurped the Elite with Tony in terms of creative
Elite creative was:

Hangman maybe doesn't like Young Bucks for one year, then hated them for one year then is kinda ok with them and cancelled Undisputed Era storyline.

Kenny Omega is a bland gamer guy for a year with shitty terminator ring geat, so needs a mouthpiece to make up for his weird promos for a year, then injured and off TV.

Cody is in an alternate universe and doesn't interact with anyone ever.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Nice body. Even better if her face looks nice under the mask!

Yeah Britt really loads up on the makeup. She passed the fearsome "30" wall not too long ago and probably feels self-conscious as fuck, hence pancaking it on.

Look at how bonkers gorgeous she was in 2018/2019:

1677266863959.png

None of this is to take anything away from her, she's still hot. Her confidence level alone probably makes her like 2x more attractive.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
And that she makes way more money as a dentist than a wrestler so you know if you can lock that pussy down you are set financially

Chris

Potato del Grande
Adam Cole is a lucky dude.

but not as lucky (imo) as Shawn Spears.
Depends on if you like fake tits or not. The natural wrestlers look way better imo.

Like would you rather have Becky Lynch or the surgically enchanced fucked up abomination that is Charlotte Flair?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Depends on if you like fake tits or not. The natural wrestlers look way better imo.

Like would you rather have Becky Lynch or the surgically enchanced fucked up abomination that is Charlotte Flair?

Ive never found Charlotte attatractive even in pre tit enhancement photos, so that wouldn’t matter anyway.

Tits being fake or not doesn’t concern me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Needless

Toe Sucker
wwe has some weird looking bitches man, carmella is one of the weirdest anomalies of a human being with how lean her entire body and head is then just two silicon spheres on her chest lmao

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user