Sports Entertainment

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Completely agreed on both counts. They need to keep him out of it at this point. She can stand on her own just fine.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
seriously... we get weirdo flair at every opportunity and yet, cool as a cucumber sting is no where to be seen.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Can never get enough Jericho. He's a great performer. Owens might become just as good over his career in WWE. Gotta see how he'll do once they turn him face, though, because that's the true test. I'm looking at you, Reigns.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck yo tree

braun_tree_360.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Wow. Was that a work between Miz and Renee there, or did she really slap his shit, because that's what it looked like.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Nah, pretty sure that was a work. There was no point to the in-ring interview other than that. I didn't watch Talking Smack, but it sounded like they used that to promote people tuning in after.
It was the first time that I remember them acknowledging the relationship between her and Ambrose, though.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
it's been on total bellas, but yeah i think that was the first time it was acknowledged on one of the "wrestling shows"

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So apparently this is the greatest match of all time now with Meltzer giving it 6 stars(slight troll there by Meltzer for the people who take his star ratings way too seriously).

I'm going to watch it and see what I think.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Very good. Lots of no sell and kick outs though but hey that's how you get a 50 min match.

On a side note. I can't wait to see Nakamura on the main roster. They keep taking his entrances to another level. With a TV or PPV level of production ohhhh my. And with the entire crowd chanting his theme. Shit...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Both have great entrances, but my current favorite is is Bobby Roode....speaking of which, Chris Hero coming back better not fuck up Roodes push.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Both have great entrances, but my current favorite is is Bobby Roode....speaking of which, Chris Hero coming back better not fuck up Roodes push.

I'm in love with Roode. Going to NXT San Antonio and can't wait to hear/see that Glorious entrance. Chad Gable will be my favorite Face when he goes solo eventually, but I think Roode is already my favorite Heel. While we're on NXT...my god, Billie Kay. The girls down in NXT all look like they're moving in slow motion (especially Aliya when she's running the ropes), but as long as Billie Kay is part of the match/promo, I'll watch. I'm starting to miss the days when being a WWE Diva meant you would pose for Playboy eventually.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't even like Billy Kay really. The womens division has never been the same since Charlotte, Becky and Sasha left and then when Baley went up to the main roster it was it's death sentence. Asuka delegitimatized the whole division, which was a pretty bad oversight on WWE's part. Now not only is there absolutely no competition for her there (I get they want Billy Kay to be but shes been around a long time now and hasn't been much in terms of importance and its going to take longer imo for her to be seen as a real contender) They've really backed themselves into a corner with their womens division.

As for Roode, he's by far my favorite heel in NXT and probably on the main roster too. I hope he doesn't have to sit on the NXT roster for a year before we see him move up.

I'm curious to see if Kenny Omaga makes an appearance at the Rumble. Cena posted a picture of him on his social media just like he did with AJ last year right before the Rumble. Cena could be trolling us, but it would be pretty great to see him. It's a shame Vince hates stables so much, we could truly have the Bullet Club run wild on Raw at that point. Though I'm of the opinion that most new talent they bring in at this point (NXT and big indy guys people know) should head right to Smackdown.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
To be clear, I don't think Billy Kay is a great wrestler. I just think she's hot and like looking at her.
I thought they should have let Mickey James take the title off of Asuka to shake things up. I didn't know it was a 1-and-done thing with her, though. They shouldn't have cleaned out the division like they did...Bayley needed to come up, but Alexa Bliss, Nia Jaxx, and Carmella should have stayed down there to develop more and help the division transition. I know they needed enough to fill out the Raw/Smackdown rosters after the split, but I think they shot themselves in the foot. Would have been better to keep all the women on one show like the Cruiserweights until they were actually ready.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Brent Musberger is finally retiring.

He hasn't been as good as he once was for a while now but my god have I watched a lot of games over the years with him on the call. And he's had some memorable ones.