Sports Entertainment

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's gotta be one of the worst feelings in the world.
People are saying it was the dropkick, or the 619, but it looks to me like it was the rope, of all things. I'm no Doctor, but if they had a Doctor at ringside and stopped the match, couldn't they have saved him? They kept going when it was clear that he was in trouble.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
How could it have been the 619? It completely wiffed on him.
At first, that's what the dirtsheets were claiming. The news is all over the place, from it being the hurricanrana that snapped his neck, the dropkick crushed his trachea, the rope did it, or the 619. At this point, it's safe to say they don't know.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
It is such an unfortunate event. Rey must be feeling destroyed. Even if I hadn't seen the video of what happened I'd still say no way to it being the 619. Rey has never hit that thing HARD on anyone that I can ever remember. Unless he's wearing steel tipped boots and drills the person straight in the trachea with said steel tipped boots there's no way that thing is doing enough damage to kill anyone.
Soon as he slumped on the ropes awkwardly like he did that ref should have been over there. They were all looking at him when Manik (?) jostles him and he flops to the bottom rope. If that's not a red flag I don't know what is. I don't know if they could have saved him but god damn they definitely could have done a better job than they did.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
official cause is stroke related to cervical damage. Haven't watched the video, and won't, so not sure which move might have caused it but have to feel bad for Rey.

Report is medial staff was seeing to 2 other wrestlers and when they got to him he was sent straight to hospital where they spent an hour trying to revive.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
official cause is stroke related to cervical damage. Haven't watched the video, and won't, so not sure which move might have caused it but have to feel bad for Rey.
It's been said he took a hurricanrana wrong earlier in the match. It wasn't just Rey that touched his neck.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
A lot of the media outlets stop just short of blaming Rey, and apparently he's getting death threats.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
So Brock announced he's re-signed with WWE and not going back to UFC. I like this, means the title match isn't a foregone conclusion now and can hold out hope that Vince sees Reigns isn't ready.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So Brock announced he's re-signed with WWE and not going back to UFC. I like this, means the title match isn't a foregone conclusion now and can hold out hope that Vince sees Reigns isn't ready.
I want to see Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar next year, or I want a rematch with Undertaker.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I have been hoping that Lesnar suplexes the shit out of Reigns. Literally in his own blood, vomit and urine.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I look forward to a main event that involves the same suplex 47 times, regardless of who wins or loses.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I want to see Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar next year, or I want a rematch with Undertaker.
Word is that WM 32 they want Rock vs Lesnar. They are more worried about next year than this year, it's pretty apparent. WM 32 is supposed to be super huge as they want to get to 100,000 in attendance in Arlington, TX at AT&T Stadium.