Sports Entertainment

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Looks like Chyna may have unintentionally OD'd. She has Ambien and Valium prescriptions that she was upping her doses on, but it was an over time thing that killed her. She won't have like 30-40 pills in her stomach or anything. Apparently there were no illegal drugs or alcohol in the home either.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Damn ambien alone is bad enough. That shit has nasty side effects. Memory loss among the worst for me when I was taking it. Never again.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ratings for RAW keep dropping, even with calling up the guys from NXT and the improved divas division. I've been enjoying the show, it's been actually exciting and different. How long before Vince decides the new guys can't draw, and then he gives us the same old?
Randy Orton or John Cena back yet? That is when they will give you the same old again.

At this point I am sure he is mulling a return of the Gawker slayer, the REAL AMERICAN, THE HULKSTER BROTHER.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Man did he just get knocked out or did he have temporary paralyzation? Dude didn't move when that vaudvillan started to drag him.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
He was knocked out. The side of his head bounced off the apron pretty hard. The breathing thing that he was doing (almost looked like he was taking short deep breaths) happen all the time for people who are KO'd.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
AJ smashing the announce table by hitting Roman with a flying forearm from the top rope made me forcefully and immediately ejaculate.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Success?

rrr_img_132592.png

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
They have no new ideas. Montreal Screwjob v2.

Holy shit, Enzo. Hope this doesn't absolutely kill their momentum, or Enzo's career for that matter. Concussions like that can be the beginning of the end.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Cass was destined to Shawn-Michaels Enzo in a future Ambrose Asylum anyways. Vince loves him some big guys.

Also that shit with Shane and Stephanie was a waste of 15 minutes. Better choice was to let each one run a show.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, they've been saying he was fine since before the end of the PPV. The worry (before they heard the results of the hospital tests) was that he might have done more damage than just a simple concussion, which they check for every time a concussion occurs anyway.

He's removed from the TV schedule for the near future. WWE is harsh on permission to return after a concussion (as they should be), so he'll probably be out for a while.