Sports Entertainment

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Looks like today is the annual post-Wrestlemania "talent" purge.

Released so far:

Damien Sandow
Wade Barrett
Alex Riley
Hornswoggle
El Torito
Cameron
Santino Marella
Zeb Colter

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, Sandow is the biggest surprise there and even then they weren't going to ever give him a chance to succeed, so might as well let him go.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I find it idiotic he talks about pay being based off of wins and losses. If you are over and not near retirement, you win more. I'd rather watch paint dry than to watch Ryback wrestle.
Jim Ross was on Cheap Heat for about 5 minutes and basically called it idiotic, because when the BIG stars like Cena, Orton etc lose they still get paid more. Its just that the Big name wrestlers usually "win". However they did point out the mid-card talent should have a bit more parity.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I want to see him come in at Extreme Rules. The Bullet Club interferes with the match. AJ stops them. As they lay on the ground, in comes The Demon to avenge them, and to lead the heel stable. AJ goes completely babyface, renouncing them.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm guessing someone saw that adderrall has diuretic properties and figured that it could be used as a masking agent, and spread that information. It's a weaker diuretic than a single cup of coffee so it would do absolutely no good in masking anything and would just cause you to test positive for the original substance AND amphetamines.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Well, it's not like it's a new thing that Adderall is being abused in every way possible. It's hard to test conclusively for ADD and it's easier to fool/bribe your average doctor into diagnosing it. The doctor can always swear that you seemed to be exhibiting the signs, even if it's a lie. Takes a concerted effort to prove otherwise.

Granted, given his on-camera persona, it wouldn't strike me as odd if Rose is actually suffering from ADD. Heh.