Sports Entertainment

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
More like anyone vs Reigns is a face. Godsakes the Usos were booed during their match against Anderson and Gallows. And the Usos have been a crowd favorite for forever. Call it the Roman Stink.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
He hasn't opened his mouth yet. We'll probably see how they've chosen to bring him back tonight. He'll feud with Reigns, for sure, the big question is whether they'll use his return to bore us with The Authority again.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
A three way at Summer Slam is the only logical choice. Money in the bank is in June though. Maybe Rollins or (more likely) Ambrose wins it.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
More like anyone vs Reigns is a face. Godsakes the Usos were booed during their match against Anderson and Gallows. And the Usos have been a crowd favorite for forever. Call it the Roman Stink.
3Gpey.jpg

And yeah, Shield 3-way at Summer Slam for sure.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Are they popping the Shield 3 way cherry at summer slam? That sounds like a Wrestlemania Thirty...oh.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Surprised they went as far as they did for Jericho/Ambrose. Thought they were just going to tease all the big hits like with Lesnar. Women's match (I wrote Diva's out of habit) pissed me off...AJ/Reigns bored me. I just get really tired of the interference shit. I think the only time I ever liked it was when Sunny did it.

I unsubscribed from the Network after WM and won't subscribe again until they take the belt off Reigns. My $9.99 doesn't account for much, but it's all the voice I have.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Watching Raw now...it's hilarious how instead of doing the easy thing that the fans could get behind (letting Rollins be the face against Reigns), they try so hard to keep their script.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Watching Raw now...it's hilarious how instead of doing the easy thing that the fans could get behind (letting Rollins be the face against Reigns), they try so hard to keep their script.
It was even funnier seeing him adlib to get the fans against him. You could see the wheels turning when they started cheering him so hard when he came out.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I was really hoping it wouldn't go that way. Oh well.

It's somewhat embarrassing that Shane-o-Mac gets a bigger pop than either of them, too.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Surprised they went as far as they did for Jericho/Ambrose. Thought they were just going to tease all the big hits like with Lesnar. Women's match (I wrote Diva's out of habit) pissed me off...AJ/Reigns bored me. I just get really tired of the interference shit. I think the only time I ever liked it was when Sunny did it.

I unsubscribed from the Network after WM and won't subscribe again until they take the belt off Reigns. My $9.99 doesn't account for much, but it's all the voice I have.
Since I think I am the leftest leaning person in this thread, I think I am supposed to call you a misogynist now?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
For not liking how the Women's match ended or for liking how Sunny used to interfere? Either way, I'm sure I've been called worse.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
So, Owens and Zayn in one corner, Jericho and Ambrose in another, Cesaro wins the briefcase?

Of course, we don't know who the last two are, but I'm gonna guess Miz, Styles, Sheamus, Ziggler and Crews will fight for the last two spots or something equally inane, and we'll end up with Sheamus and Crews in another corner fighting about nothing.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Not watching a thing anymore because you know it will suck.
Ha, don't know if this is directly comparable to that mess, but I get ya. This is more how like I kept watching Heroes after the first season because I kept thinking/hoping they would rediscover that magic. Now I've depressed myself and need to rethink my life.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Interesting. Guessing there will be a rift between Shane and Steph that gives each of them a show. That's what I thought was going to happen after WrestleMania.

I know some people don't like the Brand Split, but there's enough talent and I think it makes Smackdown must-watch instead of just used as a Raw highlight show.