Sports Entertainment

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Wait, it's on Tuesday? Why? They're really good at taking good ideas and executing them terribly.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
They might actually find some programming time to do something with the guys they brought up from NXT now.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know some people don't like the Brand Split, but there's enough talent and I think it makes Smackdown must-watch instead of just used as a Raw highlight show.
I haven't watched Smackdown in years. Just for the hell of it, I tuned in last week. I'm was thinking that they still couldn't be doing highlights from RAW. It was on a total of 15 seconds, as they were showing another highlight from RAW.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
God these announcers are terrible. Cena getting attacked on Memorial Day and by the way JBL and Saxton are selling it, you'd think the president just got assassinated.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
God these announcers are terrible. Cena getting attacked on Memorial Day and by the way JBL and Saxton are selling it, you'd think the president just got assassinated.
New Era my ass. "Uh oh, the little guy is getting cheered more than the big guy. Let's have him turn heel!". That's going to kill AJ's momentum, they've done it time and time again.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
That match is pretty damn good. Wonder if they will ever make it to WWE. I really like the small venue they had also. I have been going to some local shows in Arizona lately and it's a lot more fun then going to a WWE show even though the talent and production are not anywhere close. Although there are a couple here in AZ that do have some great potential.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
That match is pretty damn good. Wonder if they will ever make it to WWE. I really like the small venue they had also. I have been going to some local shows in Arizona lately and it's a lot more fun then going to a WWE show even though the talent and production are not anywhere close. Although there are a couple here in AZ that do have some great potential.
Will Osprey might, Richochet is locked up in his Lucha Underground contract as Prince Puma

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
There's a slow mo sequence featuring these two guys making its rounds and I must have watched it 100 times. I wish I could find it but my Google-Fu is failing me this morning. They make it look so goddamn easy though. The awesome thing about these guys is that they can actually wrestle and aren't just flippy spot monkeys like the Young Bucks whose entire schtick is all their flippy shit with not much else.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's a slow mo sequence featuring these two guys making its rounds and I must have watched it 100 times. I wish I could find it but my Google-Fu is failing me this morning. They make it look so goddamn easy though. The awesome thing about these guys is that they can actually wrestle and aren't just flippy spot monkeys like the Young Bucks whose entire schtick is all their flippy shit with not much else.
Crockett was right about one thing, the pacing was off. There were long periods with zero aggression.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
It was also quiet enough that you could hear them talking to each other. The moves they did were badass if they could just speed up the match.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So...they are talking about doing 24 PPV's a year now. These won't seem so special if they are going to do one every two weeks.