Sports Entertainment

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Man my friends are so salty about this right now.

I don’t mind it, it surprised me and honestly that’s so rare anymore. I’ll take it.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Right before that started i was thinking to myself .. how long has it been since somebody that started a royal rumble, won?
Last one was 2006 lol

Chris

Potato del Grande
Right before that started i was thinking to myself .. how long has it been since somebody that started a royal rumble, won?
Last one was 2006 lol
Only three people have ever won from the #1 spot and two of them are Shawn Michaels and Edge.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Ahh yeah you're right. I read somewhere that it said 5, but that's including rey mysterio who came out 2nd, and vince who as also 2nd

Chris

Potato del Grande
The Forbidden Door has finally opened.

Kenta attacked Moxley because he's the challenger for Moxley's NJPW US Title... except he attacked him on AEW Dynamite.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
71 year old knocking up a 30 year old and pentagrams/summoning the dead.

Hooray for the PG version of the attitude era.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
71 year old knocking up a 30 year old and pentagrams/summoning the dead.

Hooray for the PG version of the attitude era.
Wait, what? Is this WWE? I haven't really watched since shortly after last year's Wrestlemania. I've been casually paying attention to AEW.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait, what? Is this WWE? I haven't really watched since shortly after last year's Wrestlemania. I've been casually paying attention to AEW.
Lacey Evans is pregnant again so they're pretending it's Ric Flair's, they'd already started a storyline implying they were together and he was repeatedly distracting Charlotte causing her to lose, dunno if the pregnancy is just a coincidence or the reason they started the plotline. Also Randy Orton burned Bray Wyatt (The Fiend) to death after their match back in December but just the other night on raw or whatever Alexa Bliss summoned him back from the dead.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Lacey Evans is pregnant again so they're pretending it's Ric Flair's, they'd already started a storyline implying they were together and he was repeatedly distracting Charlotte causing her to lose, dunno if the pregnancy is just a coincidence or the reason they started the plotline. Also Randy Orton burned Bray Wyatt (The Fiend) to death after their match back in December but just the other night on raw or whatever Alexa Bliss summoned him back from the dead.
I started watching Impact when AEW and Impact started teaming up recently and I really enjoy the supernatural shit on Impact. This supernatural shit in the WWE? It just doesn't work at all for me. Rosemary, Crazzy Steve, Su Yung (and her characters), and a few others are all enjoyable to watch. Hell I even enjoyed Impact's Wrestle House and I hate reality TV type shows. Granted I'm 100% burnt out on stale WWE and have really been enjoying Impact, AEW, and NJPW the most lately.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So, I basically haven't missed anything and WWE still sucks.

Bliss is probably in my top 3 "celebrity" hotties though. That short bitch just absolutely does it for me, goddamn.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, I basically haven't missed anything and WWE still sucks.

Bliss is probably in my top 3 "celebrity" hotties though. That short bitch just absolutely does it for me, goddamn.
She is freakishly hot.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
really been enjoying Impact, AEW, and NJPW the most lately.
AEW and the like are not my cup of tea but I get what they are doing with the cross-promotion of talent between the 3-4 promotions. None of them can single-handedly compete with WWE but the ability to pool talent sort of makes up for it. Sort of like how territories used to work, updated for a global digital age.

She is freakishly hot.

Hell yeah she is. For me it's a tossup between her current outfit and the old Harley Quinn-themed one.

1613685648705.png

Chris

Potato del Grande
Only been following this from reddit writeups, but this means 2 months of Miz and Morrison vs Hurt Buisness in every possible combination?

2 months seems a little short for WWE, let's have Miz retain at Wrestlemania and Lashley can get the title the PPV after to drop it to Drew McIntyre at Summerslam.