Sports Entertainment

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I thought that was Anna Jay for a second, sure looks like her, but I'm pretty sure she didn't do track. So your guess is as good as mine

Needless

Toe Sucker
God damn the show in calgary being collision turned me off of going, now i just found out one of the best stardom wrestlers is here for ROH. I would have went for that hah fuck me

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hopefully this overboard popularity prevents them from breaking them up to soon. I actually give a fuck about Cole now! lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
The blood and guts match was insane, the BCC got the raw end of that match though, probably the last of it since aew is apparently going more to the wwe family friendly route.

I'm really liking the comedy tag team of Mjf and Cole, sure it's a bit silly, but it's bringing out light comedic shades of shawn and hhh, and showing a whole other side of Mjf other than being a douche.

Juvarisx

Florida
So I have had Peacock for close to a year and never knew they had ever WWF/WWE pay per view ever available without commercials.

Just threw on Wrestlemania 3 and saw the all timer Machoman match vs. Rickey The Steamboat, that went right into Hulk vs. Andre, with Bobby The Brain stalking the ring. All with the heel color commentator Jesse "The Body" Ventura The sub is totally worth it for that backlog!

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
probabaly helps that that shirt is moderately better looking than the absolute dog shit AEW pumps out 99% of the time lol

The blood and guts match was insane, the BCC got the raw end of that match though, probably the last of it since aew is apparently going more to the wwe family friendly route.

I'm really liking the comedy tag team of Mjf and Cole, sure it's a bit silly, but it's bringing out light comedic shades of shawn and hhh, and showing a whole other side of Mjf other than being a douche.

Blood and guts was pretty wild, was kind of sad to see ibushi looking so slow now though. his injury must have been pretty bad, or all that time off really got him

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Elite re-signed(I only care that Kenny re-signed. I can't stand Page and the Bucks) and MJF has re-signed.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Should be a fun series to watch.

Stevie Richards is doing the Lord's work with his new video series. He wasn't that crazy about the Tiger Driver at Forbidden Door (and neither was I).

Elite re-signed(I only care that Kenny re-signed. I can't stand Page and the Bucks) and MJF has re-signed.

Yeah MJF re-signed a while ago on the down-low but they're going to keep pretending he hasn't on-air right up until the end of the year. 1.5M a year for 2023 and the last few months of 2022 and even more once his new contract starts in 2024 (dunno how much, everybody's contracts are all different and super sekret now)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
  • 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Ryan Nemeth's gonna end up taking off for greener pastures and actually getting used correctly in NXT, much like Pillman probably is.

Guy deserves a lot better. Dolph Ziggler's better-looking brother who is a bump machine, and has nothing to do at every show, sitting backstage like a jackass.

The good news for Cash is that he was in Florida and I don't think he was the aggressor in the road rage dispute.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Goldberg's gonna be at All In, motherfuckers

I guess Goldberg and Wardlow is gonna be a one-on-one thing after all rather than a tag (not at this show)