Sports Entertainment

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well I for one can't wait to see how he dumps gasoline all over the place then lights that bridge on fire again. Didn't quite get it all the first time apparently.
That would be fun, but I'm guessing that that there are higher status egos to keep him in check at WWE and he knows what happened when he went against them last time.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Well I for one can't wait to see how he dumps gasoline all over the place then lights that bridge on fire again. Didn't quite get it all the first time apparently.

Dude did fine under Vince. He doesn’t have to contend with HHH anymore his medical saved that. Link can be great when directed. When he thinks he so charge with the sjw company he fails.

Him and Cody about to end AEW

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dude did fine under Vince. He doesn’t have to contend with HHH anymore his medical saved that. Link can be great when directed. When he thinks he so charge with the sjw company he fails.

Him and Cody about to end AEW
AEW was meant to be the sane homegrown company, where wrestlers would go to escape the excesses of Vince's madness.

Now that HHH is in charge and doing a great job... while AEW is a shitshow, what is the point of AEW?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
AEW was meant to be the sane homegrown company, where wrestlers would go to escape the excesses of Vince's madness.

Now that HHH is in charge and doing a great job... while AEW is a shitshow, what is the point of AEW?

To e an outlaw mudshow where fags pretend it’s good matches while every si for match has 5 super kicks, 5 tope suicidas and a bunch of Canadian destroyers that get kicked out of

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
lol I’m laughing so hard thinking about this right now

Punk just blew up the WWE and is going to make millions.

AEW has Jack Perry who is never on TV and is a nobody.

What a wild ride. Tony can’t control his Indy mark dorks who ran out the biggest free agent in history.

Hhahahhahahaahhahhahaahhahaha

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
That’s a work

I don’t think it was. It was reported that both he and Drew were ushered out of backstage rather quickly. No one knew this was going to happen outside of Punk, HHH and Kahn until 5minutes before it happened.

Rollins legit hates Punk. He will do business though because it’s what he does, but I don’t think those reactions in that moment were a work at all but instead anger over both Punk being there and not knowing he would be there.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That’s a work
Youre Wrong The West Wing GIF

Chris

Potato del Grande
What a wild ride. Tony can’t control his Indy mark dorks who ran out the biggest free agent in history.
It was some bitch shit that ran him out, he is a whiny pussy.

I don’t think it was. It was reported that both he and Drew were ushered out of backstage rather quickly. No one knew this was going to happen outside of Punk, HHH and Kahn until 5minutes before it happened.

Rollins legit hates Punk. He will do business though because it’s what he does, but I don’t think those reactions in that moment were a work at all but instead anger over both Punk being there and not knowing he would be there.
I don't belive this for a second.

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>

You can see in this video Drew rushing out before Punk came on.
Also visible that the cameraman is signaling him to hurry up because at that point in time everyone in there already knew.

Drew was probably rushing out for story reasons, hard to sell how he wants to kill Jey at every chance if he is just chilling in the cage with him while cm punk is doing his entrance and I'm sure they also want to work more on his relationship with the JD now that he lost again while with them.

This cm punk rollins feud is going to be awesome!
Wild that there is a very good chance that at WM40 the two main champs are guys that came from AEW with cody over reigns and punk over rollins.

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's always the exact opposite of your posted opinions no matter the subject, this included you fuckin smegma swilling git.
Care to make any predictions about how Rollins being genuinely angry will play out? Will he refuse to work with Punk?

Will this happen before or after UFO disclosure?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Care to make any predictions about how Rollins being genuinely angry will play out? Will he refuse to work with Punk?

Will this happen before or after UFO disclosure?

Punk immediately injured by a buckle bomb

1701016374992.png

/pw/ having a good time at least

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It was some bitch shit that ran him out, he is a whiny pussy.

I don't belive this for a second.

That’s fine, you don’t have to. What even exactly don’t you believe is true though?

Drew may or may not have issues with Punk. He left backstage very quickly and I suspect we will know why soon. There’s been rumors he’s increasingly unhappy with his roll and may not resign even before this, so time will tell. Last night may have added to that, it may not have.

Rollins has disliked Punk for a long time and has expressed this long before Punk was even rumored to come to WWE. He views him as selfish, someone who refuses to do business for the betterment of the company he works for and those he works with. I’ve no doubt the officials that came to ring side were relaying information for how Seth should react because I assume that’s the program they are going to go with.

No one knew this was happening other than the three I previously mentioned and it was out of the bag literally minutes before it happened.

Sean Ross Sapp has also reported almost exactly all of this, and say what you will about dirt sheets, but that guy is far and above the most credibale source of pro wrestling reporting that exists and never says anything he can’t back up or confirm at the time of saying it.

At any rate, I’ve no doubt Punks contract will be heavy with clauses about him behaving himself. At this point I assume this will be the program that they build into Mania with night ones main event being Punk/Rollins and night two being Reigns/Cody (maybe a triple threat with Knight).

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Also, I think many are overlooking the pop RTruth got! The crowd went nuts over his popping back up. Haha

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sean Ross Sapp has also reported almost exactly all of this, and say what you will about dirt sheets, but that guy is far and above the most credibale source of pro wrestling reporting that exists and never says anything he can’t back up or confirm at the time of saying it.
This the guy who said that Punk 100% wasn't going to WWE?

Generally these "journalists" do educated guesses or have sources who are not in top positions and just hear rumours themselves.

If it's a shoot then everything blows up immediately and there are no shortage of wrestlers going to dirt sheets with their take, see Punk's two AEW blowouts.

If there is going to be bitch shit, it won't be on debut night in the ring, it's going to be weeks and months down the line when they have been in locker rooms with each other and booking decisions have happened.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This the guy who said that Punk 100% wasn't going to WWE?

Generally these "journalists" do educated guesses or have sources who are not in top positions and just hear rumours themselves.

If it's a shoot then everything blows up immediately and there are no shortage of wrestlers going to dirt sheets with their take, see Punk's two AEW blowouts.

If there is going to be bitch shit, it won't be on debut night in the ring, it's going to be weeks and months down the line when they have been in locker rooms with each other and booking decisions have happened.

His track record is great it’s silly to pretend If that’s the information being fed to him (just like any other journalist on the planet) then yes that’s what he reported. Punk don’t even have a contract until the morning of.

Thankfully there’s still stuff that can catch us by surprise.

also, no one is talking about that RKO, I’d rank that up there with the stompKO

• 1Truth!