Sports Entertainment

Needless

Toe Sucker
She really does. When she first showed up to STARDOM earlier this year she was quite bad. Smartest decision she could have made because by the time AEW picked her up she was 100x better than when she started.

Then you have other people who have also done work in Stardom (ruby shitter) who has never, and will never improve lol

Last edited:

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thanks TK.......what an idiot. Your life wasn't' threatened, it was your lawyer putting that shit in your mouth. I love AEW, but honestly he is an idiot. FU Bucks. Get Well Kenny. Too bad HHH won't sigh your boring uncharismatic ass Hangman Page.

Jack Perry is the devil! LOL

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Thanks TK.......what an idiot. Your life wasn't' threatened, it was your lawyer putting that shit in your mouth. I love AEW, but honestly he is an idiot. FU Bucks. Get Well Kenny. Too bad HHH won't sigh your boring uncharismatic ass Hangman Page.

Jack Perry is the devil! LOL

I'd say the same thing (that Khan should have kept Punk around and figured something out) but he didn't want to be there, he was ready to go off half-cocked, and he saw himself as above everybody when he was in AEW. If he was kept around he would have had more problems and ultimately other people would have left over him. Even MJF didn't want to work with him after the All In fight, and that was supposed to be the next big feud (two fall seasons in a row, no less, but they couldn't keep Punk together long enough to do it). MJF has a big return at All Out 2022 and the biggest match of his life at All In 2023 and both events were completely overshadowed by Punk drama. I don't blame him for being pissed off after it happened a second time.

Course now MJF only says nice things about him publically, though he's probably just respecting the NDA that Punk and Khan both signed (maybe others too, IDK) where neither side is gonna mention the other in a negative way.

So yeah, Khan shouldn't have booted Punk out, but I honestly don't know what choice he had in how to handle a guy who wanted to leave and wasn't a team player in the slightest. It's a shame too because Punk has a lot to contribute (a LOT, he actually makes the people around him better too) when he isn't all pissed-off about something.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So the Rock came back last night and practically called out Roman Reigns, for anyone who cares, lol.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Wonder if we really are getting that match and if so where?
Wrestlemania makes the most sense and then they can bump Codys story to summerslam but it might get mixed reactions.
Another possibility I saw is it happening on Elimination Chamber which is in Australia and indeed there was a rumour that they requested The Rock specifically so there might be some monetary incentive to make it happen there.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Wrestlemania makes the most sense from a financial perspective but damn i'd hate for them to push back Cody's story anymore.

Needless

Toe Sucker
tanahashi taking the television belt makes sense, the ace is old and the 15 minute limits work well for him
love that fuckin president

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Wrestlemania makes the most sense from a financial perspective but damn i'd hate for them to push back Cody's story anymore.

Cody should have just won last year when the iron was hot. I don't think he was ever seriously going to get the main event this year.

Rock returning outta nowhere and taking the Wrestlemania main event spot that would otherwise go to CM Punk, for the second time, is hilarious to me.

Needless

Toe Sucker
That would be a real shame if CM Punk goes anywhere near a main event in WWE. Let him do his mic shit but keep him away from big matches, that guy is so washed up in ring its comical

Last night all TJPW, Stardom and NJPW were fantastic, i cant recall the last time they were all good on the same night. Usually WK fucking sucks except a few matches lol

Juvarisx

Florida
25 year ago today the biggest match in Sports Entertainment HISTORY!!!! A certified 2 minute banger

But really it was the birth of the nWo elite and then they beat the shit out of Goldberg ending the streak

I feel old.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
That's an interesting change, peacock has been horrendous and netflix is a lot more accessible so it could work out well for them

Okada rumours of him starting in NXT if he goes to WWE is pretty funny, i get the process they do in WWE but its hilarious to see probably the most prestigious wrestler in the past 15 years start like that would be pretty funny and make the NJPW fans seethe

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

"Meanwhile, McMahon allegedly sent her sexually explicit messages and his sexual demands increased. He forcefully used sex toys on her, including dildos he named after WWE wrestlers, causing her bruising and bleeding, the suit said. Grant alleged that she complained to McMahon and made attempts to end the relationship."

"McMahon recruited people to have sex with Grant as well, including WWE’s former head of talent relations, John Laurinaitis, who is named as a defendant in the suit. McMahon directed her to visit Laurinaitis at his hotel rooms where she had sex with Laurinaitis prior to the start of workdays, the suit alleged. “I’ve left that hotel feeling bad about myself every time,” Grant told McMahon."

"In addition to using dildos, McMahon allegedly used WWE action figures to violate Grant. The suit states that McMahon exclusively used figures of African-American WWE stars in this fashion including those of veteran Superstars Booker T and Bobby Lashley. McMahon would frequently boast about having higher sex drive than retired WWE star Charles Wright, who wrestled as The Godfather and Papa Shango."

Last edited:
  • 1WTF