Sports Entertainment

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
late WCW was bad but it brought us Torrie and Stacy Kiebler

I don't think it gets any better than peak Torrie Wilson. I have a 352 x 288 file of her bikini match vs Sable at Judgement Day 2003. Just checked earlier today and found a HD copy

💦

💦

💦

Does this belong here or in Reddit degen thread?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I somehow had seen pictures of her before she ever entered wrestling (I think she was some fitness model or something) so it was a real treat to see her join up. Her two Playboy appearances are Hall of Fame material.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I somehow had seen pictures of her before she ever entered wrestling (I think she was some fitness model or something) so it was a real treat to see her join up. Her two Playboy appearances are Hall of Fame material.

So was Trish Stratus.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1707417384472.png

September 16th. And yeah that wrongful termination lawsuit vanished real quick.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
***MAJOR REASON SHANE McMAHON ACTUALLY LEFT WWE IN THE MID-2000s REVEALED***
Now that #VinceMcMahon has officially resigned from his executive role at the #TKOGroup, for the first time in over 50 years, there isn't a McMahon involved with the #WWE. This should be big enough, but more news has come out.

Since Vince is gone and WWE was previously sold off, people are speaking out as they feel safe to do so. One report involved the real reason #ShaneMcMahon left the WWE in the mid-2000s, to the shock of many at the time.
--------------------------
WHY SHANE REALLY LEFT:
Initially, everyone assumed the WWE would be given to Shane to run whenever Vince stepped away. However, Vince wanted his son to be just like him whereas Shane never wanted this. In fact, he actively tried to avoid being like his father.

This eventually came to a head when Shane figured out what his father was involved in over at Titan Tower. While everyone was pretty much aware that Vince had mistresses and cheated on his wife, #LindaMcMahon, regularly, no one knew the extent.

According to reports, Shane was trying to stop some of the actions taking place. He even stuck around far longer than he wanted to help stop Vince's terrible behavior. He was involved in many attempts to do so, but Vince's power was too much.

Vince felt that Shane would come along eventually, and often tried to get him to engage in similar debaucherous actions. He'd even turn his father's attempts to do so in front of major executives in WWE at the time.

After refereeing the first Royal Rumble event in 1998 Shane McMahon was told by Pat Patterson to head directly to his fathers hotel suite. McMahon Senior had assembled thirty-one prostitutes to commemorate Shane McMahon "officially entering the family business". This initiation ceremony was also witnessed by #SgtSlaughter and #GeraldBrisco. Shane was told to select a prostitute to urinate on #SgtSlaughter #GeraldBrisco Vince and finally himself. He was then told in no uncertain terms to have sexual intercourse with five prostitutes.

Yet Shane wanted nothing to do with that and eventually did not want anything to do with his father at all. The tension built and Shane left entirely. The two were estranged for quite some time.

For years, many assumed the falling out was over Shane not getting the CEO role that his mother left open when she departed. Now, we know that is not the case.

Shane's wife Marissa was (is? dunno) pretty goddamn hot. He'd be wack to mess that up. Also not sure how appealing "getting peed on" is to normal rational people...

All those months and all that hype, and Brock never actually had sex with Miss Grant? Because of a snowstorm?

LOL

TBH this whole thing kinda reads like Grant letting everyone know what a goddess she is and how everybody in this billion dollar company wanted to fuck her.

That said, it's probably all true. Except the part about Vince smearing poop on himself and pretending he's black, that very much sounds like a thrown-in smear (so to speak) to get people riled-up in the age of BLM.

Who knows. Either way Vince's rep is tanked forever and Brock seems to be collaterally ruined in the industry.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
My friend and I pitched in on the Owen PPV. They didn't have the balls to cancel it. I felt bad for JR having to word his away around it. It was pathetic.

I'll be surprised if Okada goes to the WWE after this retardedness. They had their chance to put this in the bud but didn't.

Them not ending the Over the Edge '99 PPV after a man fell from the rafters and DIED is pretty much a permanent black mark on Vince's decisionmaking. At the time it felt like people just gave it a pass because the company was so hot that "it was what it was". Even 16 year old me knew it was fucked up.

As for Okada, mark your calendars, he's gonna be at the March 13th Dynamite along with Sasha Banks.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That Wrestlemania kickoff show tonight was some wild ass shit to say the least, lol.

• 1Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Night 1: tag team match Mega Bloodline vs Seth and Cody.
Night 2:
If the Bloodline wins - Rock vs Reigns for the undisputed wwe title, Cody vs Seth in the losers bracket nr2 title
If Cody and Seth win Seth vs the Rock for the heavyweight title, Cody vs Reigns for the undisputed WWE title.

Prediction:
Night 1: Cody and seth win, seth pins the rock
Night 2: The rock wins and Cody finishes the story

That would be something...
Main issues with this scenario are that there's no way the rock can do 2 matches and it would seem foolish to toy with the chance of injury given recent history.
Also Drew is looking like he might be involved and this is leaving him out

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Night 1: tag team match Mega Bloodline vs Seth and Cody.
Night 2:
If the Bloodline wins - Rock vs Reigns for the undisputed wwe title, Cody vs Seth in the losers bracket nr2 title
If Cody and Seth win Seth vs the Rock for the heavyweight title, Cody vs Reigns for the undisputed WWE title.

Prediction:
Night 1: Cody and seth win, seth pins the rock
Night 2: The rock wins and Cody finishes the story

That would be something...
Main issues with this scenario are that there's no way the rock can do 2 matches and it would seem foolish to toy with the chance of injury given recent history.
Also Drew is looking like he might be involved and this is leaving him out
That's pretty good. Can put Sami Zayn and Jey Uso in the tag match to further protect Rock by reducing his ring time.

Juvarisx

Florida
Rock shitting on Cody crybabies was pretty funny on the macaffy show.

If they are doing Hollywood Rock again thats fine but the dude needs to put in some training, he looked gassed on Smackdown. I still think the decision to abandon a 2 year storyline was fucking dumb, and how much more over can Cody get. Like in some universe you could potentially mirror Cody and Daniel Bryan by having the winner of Rollins / Rhodes do a threeway match with Rock and Reigns but there isn't enough time to really build up the hate between Rock and Rhodes other then well everyone loves Rhodes and the Rock is being a jerk for 2 months.

Anyways I dont hate heel Rock but they eventually need to do right by Cody its just dumb its going to take even longer then two years.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I think what we will see is...

Night 1 we get a tag match between the 4

Night 2 we see Cody v Roman and Seth v Drew

If that happens, I see Cody and Drew walking away winners. Drew deserves a run outside of COVID and the dude is just firing on all cylinders at this point.

Have Seth take some much deserved time off and have Drew feud with Priest (who tries to cash in on Drew at Mania...win or lose, continue the feud until (and once the title is with or back on Drew) Punk comes back and have him takeover the primary feud with Drew.

This is, to me, what makes the most sense to do at this point.

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The Rock is 51 and he's on the gas while having quite a few wrestler miles on that chassis. If he's not incredibly careful he's going to suffer one serious injury after another.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
If rock is long term they could do a lot. Teaming with triple h and becoming the new authority. You can have Cody win at mania but the authority screw him over in some way. If rock is short term then I think they put themselves in a corner they can't get out of.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Face HHH and Heel Rock opposed to each other as part timers with Aldis/Pearce or even Heyman as their full time avatars would be best.

People genuinely like and trust HHH and he's physically not capable to wrestle, so why waste that on a heel?

People like Rock but don't trust his Hollywood self interested mindset, so that's a perfect heel you want to watch.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Real men fap to the Chyna playboy issue

1707496708658.png

1707496857542.png

• 1Worf