Spring 2014 Anime Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its that magical time again.

The chart is linked from off-site,here. Its too large to attach and be able to read.

Here's the link to the schedule, and some preview info:Info

Added a copy of the schedule.

igcbxHFvbhPpC.jpg

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Good stuff up here:

I'm a sucker for : sora no otoshimono

Also plan on watching Hitsugi no Chaika, Majin Bone (depending on what I can find)

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Mushishi, Ping Pong, JoJo, Captain Earth, One Week Friends, and Knights of Sidonia.
For starters.

This actually looks like a pretty decent season.

E: And Girls und Panzer OVA/movie too! And apparently Insufficient Direction as well (slice of life thing where the 'life' in question is Hideako Anno's)

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Everything ive read says its a continuation of the anime where it left off. Ive been reading the manga and it seems almost like its at the end game. Could be possible they finish up the manga within the next two years or so.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
That's what people have been saying about Naruto/Bleach/OnePiece for years - they'll just find a new bad guy to fight or come up with a timeskip.

Now both Naruto and Bleach are ending soon but I think that's more because the authors are fatigued of those series than interest waning.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Bleach is starring in Jacob's Ladder.

Date A Live 2 is like the only thing on that list I recognize and will definitely watch. The first season was pretty good. Everything else I'll have to test the waters.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
NETFLIX BOUGHT A LICENSE RIGHTS TO SAO AND I AM NOW PAYING INTO SUPPORT THIS CRAP BALL OF GARBAGE. I AM FURIOUS.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All in on Blade & Soul and JoJo.

Majin Bone animation is unwatchable. Story is terrible too.