Spring 2024 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Good episode of Mushoku Tensei and Appraisal Overlord today. I don't remember the real name of the show, but that's what I call it to myself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
What in the actual fuck is going on in dragon raja? jesus fuck.

• 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
To be honest, these latest 2 episodes have me a little confused. I guess the various forms of dragons don't like one another. They discovered a temple where both red and gold dragon emperors are burried (?) and... it made an earthquake. And it seems every student at that school has dragon blood in some form or another, so that portion of their blood reacts to listening to clips from a black dragon emperor or something. And the MC kid might really be nothing, but the president of the college is calling him an S-Tier student just to... I guess make the other students work harder? That's a little confusing. And his parents both went to the school in the past. It's a little convoluted, but hopefully it makes more sense later on.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
But he has visions, clearly, and the person in those visions seems to think he's being intentionally retarded. That is actually the most confusing thing for me.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Whats up with Dragon Raja? Episode 0 was in Japanese on CR but all the others are only available in Chinese?

Leon

<Silver Donator>
It all ties back to the very beginning of the first episode I think? A black and a white dragon, brothers.

I'm watching all the episodes in japanese no problem here. change the audio in options at the bottom right, i only changed it there once and now every episode is in japanese.

1713743531230.png

Khane

Yea Chinese is the only available option for me in the ps5 app. First episode was Japanese for sure but now the option doesn't even exist

velk

Trakanon Raider
I admit to not paying full attention, but I am also confused by dragon raja. Isn't their mission to wipe out the dragons ? But they are all part-dragon and can all be mind controlled just by recordings of the black dragon's voice ?

I also can't help but feel I missed something at the start - did the first episode start with him waiting in the train station, or was there some special or something before that ? Because they seem to take it for granted that you know what's he's doing there and mention things that didn't happen in the show a few times.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
There was some stuff before that including at least one of his weird visions not to mention the train station itself was pretty much a Harry Potter ripoff.

Khane

I admit to not paying full attention, but I am also confused by dragon raja. Isn't their mission to wipe out the dragons ? But they are all part-dragon and can all be mind controlled just by recordings of the black dragon's voice ?

I also can't help but feel I missed something at the start - did the first episode start with him waiting in the train station, or was there some special or something before that ? Because they seem to take it for granted that you know what's he's doing there and mention things that didn't happen in the show a few times.

There is an episode 0 where he gets recruited. It's almost an hour.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
So I skipped delicious last season cause it wasn’t on CR and I finally got some time to download and binge it.

animation quality is top notch, voice work is also amazing, and marcille is best girl.

the fucking frog suites had me laughing pretty hard irl.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Re:Monster is my favorite this season so far.
I need the trash reaction here. I think Kaiju is a better show, but gramps did make me laugh my ass off this episode.

• 1Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
What do you mean Re: Trash is a trashy show ? Simply fucking everyone involved all at the same time is clearly the correct answer to resolving potential love triangles right ? ;p

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Man they made Re:monster vanilla compared to the fucking manga. That shit is WAY hornier than the anime and it's not even close.

Yeah it's trash, but it's OUR trash.