Spring 2024 Anime Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Re: monster is total trash. It has a place in my life.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fadaar

That guy
Re: monster is total trash. It has a place in my life.

It's like they took the plot of Slime and decided to go as trashy as possible. I love it. At some point there's gonna be an actual story. Right?

Right?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My favorite new show of the season is that Chinese one. Dragon Raja is just incredible. But I'm only watching the Japanese version, which audibly sounds nice as opposed to the horrendous sounds that is spoken Chinese. Vile sounding language. I'm also really enjoying Elf Bride, and the Goblin one. Shit, Bartender & Wind Breaker are also very enjoyable.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
UnNamed Memory. Enjoying this so far. I think the witch was the one to somehow cause the curse to set all this in motion is my guess.

Loser ranger. I knew the chick had something more to her. Enjoying this ...can I get an F for fighter F dying to an overpowering attack.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Spice and Wolf needs to have the original music from intro and outro. Dragon Raja is cool, Unnamed Memory had some sweet ass combat i must admit.

We need Ufotable to animate Tower of God - keep CR from fuckin up more good stories.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Dragon raja goes pretty fucking hard. Art wise it looks so fucking polished it's insane.

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Mysterious Disappearances is not bad. I really like the insult apartment wife, I may use that sometime if I'm feeling really mean. Otherwise it leans a little too hard on the big breasts thing.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Bucchigiri, i dont know who was giving this shit tier combat anime props but it’s on that power of friendship bullshit. Maybe it gets better but the animated run was trash. It took 12 episodes for a fight to last longer than 3 minutes of 8 blows and then it gets super lame. I think another studio doing the combat animation would have helped but the story and all the characters introduced in S1 are cringe. MC is as annoying as a person as he is a friend apparently.

however this got me through a bad high so it had one redeeming quality.

viral hit however looks quite promising in the direction it’s going in.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Kaiju 8 is something special, we are in for a treat I think.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I’d love a Claymore remake that followed the manga to the end.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Grandma and Grandpa Turn Young Again is a gem of a show.
Appraisal Skill was more harem building this week. Good stuff.
About to watch pervert tensei. Last week was the wedding. Badigadi is always great.