Spring Anime 2016 Thread

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
She's not the hottest. I find her very annoying, not to mention way too young. Aiz, the sword princess from DanMachi is hotter, IMO.

aiz_wallenstein_edit_by_brownier-d8yaur6.jpg
Aiz wasn't even the hottest girl in Danmachi. Hestia crushes her for best girl title.

hestia___danmachi_by_raizo35-d8rpgzr.png

Can you imagine actually trying to date Aiz?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Jesus Christ guys. This is supposed to be a work safe forum.

And ffs those are cartoons.

Fadaar

That guy
Not to be a creeper but gonna have to side with Xarp on this one

Also wtb season 2 of DanMachi. Overlord too.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hestia is bestia.
Agreed, Aiz is all too common - but only agreeing per that show bc we all know that Ainz wifey in Overlord beats them all - that aside whats up with OL and Bell-kun season 2? why must i sit through all these bs shows REZ not included.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
DanMachi is basically going to pull an Attack on Titan, the original series was a bigger success than anticipated. They are planning on releasing Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?: Sword Oratoria. Which is an Aiz spin off. There is an OVA being released June 3rd for the original story, but no official season 2 plans as of yet. My guess is that they will air the OVA in June, release Sword Oratoria some time after the OVA, and then possibly announce a season 2 once more light novel material is out.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I want the time I spent watching the first four episodes of Kiznaiver back. Holy shit that show is bad.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Tenga and the crazy chick make the show pretty funny. I probably wouldn't have stuck it out with Gurrenn Lagaan or Kill la Kill if not for Kamina or Mako, so I'm expecting something better down the road. Kiznaiver lacks the action that those two shows had, so it doesn't have as much to grip you.

Jesus Christ guys. This is supposed to be a work safe forum.

And ffs those are cartoons.
At least they're not pushing Asuna (SAO) fanboy-ism.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Tenga and the crazy chick make the show pretty funny. I probably wouldn't have stuck it out with Gurrenn Lagaan or Kill la Kill if not for Kamina or Mako, so I'm expecting something better down the road. Kiznaiver lacks the action that those two shows had, so it doesn't have as much to grip you.

At least they're not pushing Asuna (SAO) fanboy-ism.
If it was a character show, I would have probably stuck with it, but the absolutely nonsensical story drives me into a rage. First thing I would have done in that room was attempt to murder the blue haired bitch for experimenting on me without permission.

The whole thing makes no sense, not in a "Wow this is crazy Gurren Lagann" way (which I didn't like anyway) or a "This world is batshit but everything is equally batshit so lets see where it goes Kill la Kill way" (Which I did like) but in a "Wow these people are not human what the hell is wrong with everyone way."

Trigger gonna Trigger I guess.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
If it was a character show, I would have probably stuck with it, but the absolutely nonsensical story drives me into a rage. First thing I would have done in that room was attempt to murder the blue haired bitch for experimenting on me without permission.

The whole thing makes no sense, not in a "Wow this is crazy Gurren Lagann" way (which I didn't like anyway) or a "This world is batshit but everything is equally batshit so lets see where it goes Kill la Kill way" (Which I did like) but in a "Wow these people are not human what the hell is wrong with everyone way."

Trigger gonna Trigger I guess.
Anime has become polluted with terrible main characters and nonsensical situations - I am beyond baffled why a guy who can control "anything" in his domain cannot control "anything" in his domain - how he is instead blackmailed by people he can control? To toss in a gimmick to power check him the wish giving chick limits his power to 1/1000th which tbh wouldnt matter bc the story and main character are pretty dumb

Oh did we forget to mention the world hates a 4 year old? Yes he was like 4 or something when he made the wish so hes been hiding out for 10 years. I guess no one pointing the blame is doing the math and instead of being mad at the idiot giving out wishes to kids who know no better are in turn mad at him 10 years later.

How does this shit get greenlit?

Oh and once again fuck the music.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Speaking of nonsensical shit how about lovepon in the lost village? How the fuck does a sociopathic homicidal character parade around freely without anyone questioning her? That has got to be the biggest WTF of the season lol.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Speaking of nonsensical shit how about lovepon in the lost village? How the fuck does a sociopathic homicidal character parade around freely without anyone questioning her? That has got to be the biggest WTF of the season lol.
She should be executed

Also[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */:Z - 2nd chance to change your answer and you still want to be a butler? if a guy offered anything said that id be suspicious too! However im pretty sure its his relationship with the chick and its maybe Beatrice whos doing it? That aside didnt Beatrice not reset with him?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
My theory...

I think its the bite from the dog. They didn't show it last time, but mentioned it. They showed it happening this time around, and even showed a glimpse of the bite marks before he got sick. He's from a different dimension, so its likely he might be allergic?

However, it seems like something was chopping him up at the end of this last episode, so maybe the butcher chick will do a follow-up if he survives that.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
My theory...

I think its the bite from the dog. They didn't show it last time, but mentioned it. They showed it happening this time around, and even showed a glimpse of the bite marks before he got sick. He's from a different dimension, so its likely he might be allergic?

However, it seems like something was chopping him up at the end of this last episode, so maybe the butcher chick will do a follow-up if he survives that.
Heh it could be but even if so then who the fuck is butchering him lol - I dont think that chick is back but now im wondering if the maids are just being ordered to kill him.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The most obvious answer is that the mage doesn't want Subaru and Emilia to hook up, it would complicate the succession. Ram and Rem are demons that serve the mage, with Ram being the killer...I think at some point Rem will side with Subaru. Beatrice is something of a wild card..maybe? Not sure how much she remembers from the previous life of Subaru. Good show.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Where can i read this? Long trip tomorrow it would be a good way to pass time.