Spring Anime 2016 Thread

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Are there any Fate novels beyond UBW? Like is their some continuation beyond that?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This whole season was bleh for me. The only thing I really liked was Hero Academia. Re:Zero that ending was WTF is this shit. Kabeneri went of the rails.

Here's to summer.

Malkav

French Madman
This whole season was bleh for me. The only thing I really liked was Hero Academia. Re:Zero that ending was WTF is this shit. Kabeneri went of the rails.

Here's to summer.
Re:Zero is not ending. It goes on to next season. It will be a 24 episodes show.So can't really judge over the current arc.

And yeah, Kabaneri would have been good with just the kabane as villains. It really didn't need the addition of Biba the big bad guy.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yep most of the throw away shows turned into absolute rubbish by mid season. I am disappointed to know Kabeneri is only 12 episodes and turned out the main guy was an annoying "power of friendship" pussified cliche in the end. The story was good and had potential but it seems like this is all we're getting for now.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Unsatisfying ending on Kabeneri - Like,.....it feels like some of he episode is missing lol.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ha they totally left it open for a sequel. Biba is going to get resurrected as a super zombie kabaneri by that mad scientist dude to get revenge on ikoma and company. Biba went out like a pussy, seriously thought there would be some major action between him and ikoma. Same shit happened in empire of corpses, premise starts out with so much potential then Wit just drop the ball in the end with the story.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Berserk Anime has started. They are starting on the 3rd or 4th? Arc.

So fucking dissapointed. The 1st arc is the most intense manga I've ever read. They redid the 2nd arc as movies a few years ago and it was great quality...

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
It looks like they're skipping what was mostly covered in the first episode of the original anime, maybe some other stuff as well. Need to reread the manga sometime.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
First arc is an introduction to Guts where he meets some of the demonic priesthood types and fights a few monsters as the Black Swordsman, then it's a huge flashback to the second arc (the movies "Golden Age") and then back to present day in the series from then on.