Stalker / surveillance help

rrr_img_25045.png

If it's a sketchy neighborhood. Just mention in passing to your girlfriend ( where local thugs can hear) that the guy is an informant for the cops... let nature take it's course

TXjohnny

<Bronze Donator>
This is one of those questions you already know the answer to. It's not even a close call. This is actually a learning moment for you in your relationship. Is your girlfriend the type that can see a potential problem on the horizon and take steps now to avoid it or does she procrastinate/ignore it until it's to late?

Let us know if she decides to stay, we'll start a death pool...I mean for you, not her. Everyone knows it's the innocent-bystander-boyfriend who gets it in these situations. Watch your six dude.

Stop being beta
Dump cheating / and or retarded girlfriend
Join a gym
Find new girlfriend
Profit ???

edit -

If she looks like this

jodi-arias.jpg

just relax, never think twice about her strange behavior, take pictures of each others genitals, and enjoy long showers

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Stop being beta
Dump cheating / and or retarded girlfriend
Join a gym
Find new girlfriend
Profit ???
This. She's either cheating on you or a complete retard for not handling this shit sooner, through the authorities. Either way, you don't need the fucking drama. Run away.

Erie_sl

shitlord
Btw.. shooting the landlord would be a bad idea. Pretty sure that'd be a jail sentence in my state if you can't prove he was doing anything wrong. Believe they have the right to enter/leave whenever they want. So ya, move... actually forget what I said, I'd like to see what happens in that scenario.

This whole scenario is just a cleverly planned ruse to get you to agree to let her move in with you. Bitches be crazy.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Btw.. shooting the landlord would be a bad idea. Pretty sure that'd be a jail sentence in my state if you can't prove he was doing anything wrong. Believe they have the right to enter/leave whenever they want. So ya, move... actually forget what I said, I'd like to see what happens in that scenario.
Not sure where it's different, but here they have to provide 24 hours/1 business days notice for any time they have to enter for any reason.

I agree though, sit there and shoot the next person who walks in, hoping it's not the girl.

MrBelding_sl

shitlord
Don a cowl and cape. Perch yourself on the roof of the house and garrotte the stalker when he arrives. Yell out "I am vengeance, I am the night, I am Batman!" Win.

Bailis_sl

shitlord
Incorrect. Legally, a landlord has to give you notice to enter. If not, they can get charged with trespassing. The property may be the tenant's home, but the landlord retains certain rights of entry. This does not mean he or she can pop in unannounced whenever desired but, with at least 24 hours' notice, the landlord may visit at his or her discretion. Where repairs are necessary, the landlord has a right to 'reasonable access'. What 'reasonable access' means depends on why they need to gain access. For example, in an emergency, the landlord is entitled to immediate access to carry out work, but he or she does not have a right to enter without notice in any other circumstances, unless a court order has been obtained.

As for advice, do what most of these people have told you to do. Get a gun, call the cops, and move her ass out of there. If she doesn't want to call the cops or leave, dump her.