Standing Desk

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Curious what medical conditions they are listing. Initially I was told standing was best too. That was for thrombosis and risk of clotting but it wasn't that many months until standing promoted severe cramping and swelling due to the pooling of blood in the ankle/feet/legs. I am not aware of although there may be other conditions that would require standing over sitting. My experience has been if you have conditions I do neither are preferred. Preferred is elevating feet with bouts of walking/jogging with stretching and therapy exercises.

I suppose it could also be spinal or maybe carpal?

Despite all that I suggest anyone that buys one to make sure it can be used sitting as well. I know several streamers who bought them and I believe every single one went back to a sitting desk within 6 months.

Primarily "back problems", usually lumbar related. Herniated disc, sciatica, etc..

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
All day standup meetings? Sounds cool bro.

Why not just give everyone a treadmill while they're at it?

Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me, reminds me of that episode of Black Mirror.