Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

Blackwulf

N00b
Buckle up, and get some popcorn:

rrr_img_103146.png

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He sure is promising something juicy. He better deliver or it could ruin his reputation. Oh, wait, nevermind.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Legal didn't get it done today so he is waiting until Monday. For as much money as he has I guaranteed he has a legal team that would bend over backwards and get it out the same day and at least work weekends!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I doubt he has much money. He's sold some shitty games that like 20000 die hard fans of his bought and that's it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
80 million dollars to make an "mmo" that consists of a massive amount of empty space and sky box + an ai population that operates almost completely in a non physical form seems like way more than adequate as far as funding goes, and it STILL brought in $50k yesterday and 2.8 million last month.If they can't fund this shit it WILL be the biggest flop in gaming.

Edit: on another note the Alex Mayberry departure is now officially confirmed, unconfirmed rumors that theres a family health issue. Chris Roberts' brother is taking over for Alex which is apparently a good thing as the CIG studio he was at was actually getting good work done.
Somewhere, Curt Schilling is breathing a sigh of relief.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Somewhere, Curt Schilling is breathing a sigh of relief.
If he ever stopped talking about gun freedom, Jesus, or denying climate change long enough...I'm sure he would.

Edit: Sorry Ngruk, that sounded snarky...please come back to these forums and post.