Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Gotta say, the ship boarding won me over. Pretty much unprecedented in gaming. Derek Smart must be really pissed.
The whole time during that boarding I was hoping someone/something was going to jump out and attack them.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The whole time during that boarding I was hoping someone/something was going to jump out and attack them.
Yeah, they clearly don't have FPS combat working in that simulation yet, because they would have had something attack them.

But fuck, that shit was awesome.

PS: I bought that Glaive to flip later.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yeah, they clearly don't have FPS combat working in that simulation yet, because they would have had something attack them.

But fuck, that shit was awesome.

PS: I bought that Glaive to flip later.
What this game will be remembered as in a few hundred years:

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That multi-crew video just gives a glimpse of what they are going for, and the potential is there for something amazing...i just hope they realize their full potential.

Carl_sl

shitlord
All i gotta do is sell enough loose cigarettes to buy a gun and then I can go hijack some space nerd and run off with his yacht.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Glaive upgraded to LTI, going for like $600 now on the trading subreddit. Glad I bought one.

Lethality

Lord Nagafen Raider
Glaive upgraded to LTI, going for like $600 now on the trading subreddit. Glad I bought one.
I dunno if that's worth a reproduction. I look forward to capturing real one in game
smile.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to trade it for a Reclaimer LTI plus another LTI ship or cash.

I'm sure you won't be able to insure captured vessels.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cool video. I mean really cool... but the nerd in me kept saying "What the fuck do they need rotating space station wheels when they clearly have artificial gravity without them?

I hate not being able to overlook that kind of crap, but I can't help it.

Treesong

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Cool video. I mean really cool... but the nerd in me kept saying "What the fuck do they need rotating space station wheels when they clearly have artificial gravity without them?

I hate not being able to overlook that kind of crap, but I can't help it.
Think about those as those rotating restaurants on top of some large towers: nicer view.
smile.png

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Redundancy for when the grav gizmo is being serviced and a nice rotating view, makes sense to me.

My space beer needs to stay in it's mug 365 24/7!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Maybe artificial gravity isn't strong enough to counteract bone and muscle loss long term.

Maybe artificial gravity costs more energy than maintaining mechanical rotation.