Star Trek: Discovery

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
When I watched Game of Thrones for the first time and saw the leader of the Dorns I was like OMG ITS BASHIR and my wife looked at me like I was crazy.
She never watched DS:9.
I saw him in Syriana and I yelled out DR BASHIR STILL GETTING WORK!

spronk

FPS noob
I think for some countries Netflix has added ALL the Star Trek TV shows to its catalog today. 531 episodes of TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise. I'm not sure about the US. All should be disappearing though from everything by end of the year, when they get moved to CBS Prime.

Also Dark Matter and Killjoys return tonight for season 2, both fantastic shows worth a watch if you like sci fi. Mr. Robot starts July 13th

its the golden age of sci fi!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am pretty excited for Killjoys. That show really got good at the end.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I still watch Star Trek: Next Generation every now and then, something about it just shows the better side of humanity. I should have said "try to watch" because everytime it's on TV it's the "Shades of Grey" flashback episode where it's 50 minutes of Riker's sexual encounters, just copied and pasted from the previous two seasons. That was the worst hour of television I've ever seen in my life, my god.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Okana wasn't that bad. It was intentionally playing with the format.

But The Dauphin was a big ol turd.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
That looks awful. Basically like multiculturalism star trek where klingons and federation are building ships together.

Hmerly

Golden Knight of the Realm
Looks worse than some fan made videos. What were they thinking? Not impressed at all.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I listened to it again (with sound) and no doubt in my mind that this is like Klingons join the federation type thing. The 'Klingon' theme elements to the music are pretty obvious. I am wondering if this is the first truly mixed engineered and crewed ship.