meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
3.25 star(s) Rating: 3.25/5 4 Votes
Title: Star Trek: Lower Decks

Genre: Animation, Comedy

First aired: 2020-08-06

Creator: Mike McMahan

Cast: Tawny Newsome, Jack Quaid, Noël Wells, Eugene Cordero, Dawnn Lewis, Jerry O'Connell, Fred Tatasciore, Gillian Vigman

Overview: The lives of the support crew serving on one of Starfleet’s least important ships.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Animated Star Trek on CBS All Access.

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So they watched Final Space, then the deleted scenes for The Last Jedi, and thought it was a great direction for Star Trek.. or something?

• 2Like

faille

Molten Core Raider
One of the best TNG episodes ever.

This feels like like completely wrong era. Would have worked fine in the 90s, during the height of trek, as a counter programming option.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Discovery did it before Picard

You just undid years of therapy, man. I had just forgotten that show, and you put me back at sqaure one.

weffewr.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So they watched Final Space, then the deleted scenes for The Last Jedi, and thought it was a great direction for Star Trek.. or something?

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the video thumbnail. Was that it looked almost exactly like Final Space.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
its not even funny and shits all over the franchise.

its sad how far this IP has fallen. i'm not even sure if its redeemable at this point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fulorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
So... The Orville brings Family Guy to Star Trek, and now Star Trek decides to bring itself to Family Guy?

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
episode 1 is out, someone review it

It was like an unfunny episode of Family Guy that they shot with a Star Trek makeup gun. The writers don’t understand Star Trek well enough (or at all) to write decent Star Trek jokes.

Letting the vegetarian spider suck on maindouche to preserve the prime directive was the only one that felt like “Star Trek,” and it wasn’t even very funny.

faille

Molten Core Raider
would it have been that much harder to just do a serious animated trek show?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
in their minds they DID make a serious animated star trek show.

..and that's the problem.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Seems to me they were just trying to cash in on the popularity of Rick & Morty while trying desperately to find success with an IP that is failing in a time when IP's are the promised land in entertainment

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database