Star Trek: Picard

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Is this the episode where we’ll finally see Picard transition with the help of 24th century hormones?

A real thing that happened in a real episode

Quark swapped genders complete with hormone treatment and surgery.

• 3Worf
  • 2Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is it cerebral TV Picard or psychopath Movie Picard?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I subbed to CBS All Access for Discovery and it was a huge PITA to cancel it. It wouldn't work on the website for some reason and I wasn't going to call them. I just put a gift card on the account that only had a $1 on it. I'll never sub to them again.
And thats why we pirate.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Patrick Stewart posted that to his Twitter, it's a fan poster. That dog is his irl dog (admittedly CGI'd a bit).

patrickstewart.jpg

4sJvaBX.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Every entertainment news outlet is saying it's a real poster from cbs all access.
Looks cool.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
are those dogs the breed of peace?
yea, picard fostered his first pit a few years ago, i think he was going to adopt but couldn't bring back to uk or something, and he just continues to foster

he was also fostering while looking really diesel, so ppl were like wow wtf picard is jacked and loves doggies

Siliconemelons

Oh great, this will just encourage people to adopt more child eating dogs...then go "BWWAAA WHY DID THIS DOG EAT MY BABY! STAR TRAK MAN SIAD GOOD!"

• 2Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Properly managed dogs are never a danger to humans.

Only retards (and) muslims believe elsewise.

Can one of you "breed of peace" peasants link 3 articles about pitbulls that went to dog school yet randomly attacked people?

50$ challenge, first one to complete it with decent sources takes it.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Properly managed dogs are never a danger to humans.

Only retards (and) muslims believe elsewise.

Can one of you "breed of peace" peasants link 3 articles about pitbulls that went to dog school yet randomly attacked people?

50$ challenge, first one to complete it with decent sources takes it.
lulz, has there ever been a black person patron at a dog school?

Cybsled

Pitbull aggression, or any dog aggression, is usually chalked up to 2 things:

1) Was it selectively bred to be aggressive?
2) Is the owner a piece of shit that made it aggressive?

Avoid those 2 things and you can find plenty of perfectly friendly and nice pitbulls. The problem is pieces of shit who want the "dog fight/kill you" variety of pitbull and ensure that those traits aren't wiped out from the breed as a whole.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The entire terrier group is prone to aggressive behavior, whether they've been to 'dog school' or not.

• 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
That's... Not at all accurate. Rat, Jack Russell, Bull, Boston, Pit, all terriers. Hardly an aggressive breed. Save the Boston, are all functional breeds. Meaning they were bred for a purpose. Bostons are luxury, show dogs, which I guess is a purpose, but not what I mean. They're all bred to hunt and chase down small animals.

Pitbulls without any training are sweet as fuck. Obnoxiously attention seeking. They're trained for fighting because they have monster sized jaws to match their affection levels.

African Rhodesian Ridgebacks have one of the largest jaw sizes, are incredibly territorial, yet you don't see stupid shit reporting or idiots posting online about them attacking people, because they're not cheap and they're treated with respect by their owners.

Cheap dogs used for dog fighting, with shitty ass owners that mistreat them, results in a bitey dog. Except for collies. Those fuckers have small brains and lose their mind after about 6-8 years and become bitey as shit. Similar thing with chows and poodles.

Any assumption about pitbulls is founded on false reporting, lack of knowledge, or media portrayed assumptions. In the 90's in was Rottweilers, in the 80's in was Dobermans. Dobermans fall into the crazy territorial breeds with small brains.

All animals have the potential for ferocity. Look at humans. #notallhumans you fucking idiots.

• 1Like