Star Trek: Picard

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's... Not at all accurate. Rat, Jack Russell, Bull, Boston, Pit, all terriers. Hardly an aggressive breed. Save the Boston, are all functional breeds. Meaning they were bred for a purpose. Bostons are luxury, show dogs, which I guess is a purpose, but not what I mean. They're all bred to hunt and chase down small animals.

Bred as hunting dogs for generations, not prone to aggressive behavior. Ok son.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>
E2tsVo8.png

lf07mcJ.jpg

93DX44P.gif

• 5Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

After watching the trailer, I'm convinced that the final scene with Data is just happening on the holodeck.

As for the girl, I am guessing she is some sort of potential borg queen. Although some people are thinking she is Lal.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
After watching the trailer, I'm convinced that the final scene with Data is just happening on the holodeck.

As for the girl, I am guessing she is some sort of potential borg queen. Although some people are thinking she is Lal.

Lal was my first thought. Maybe it's a Borg/Lal though.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I does look good, so far.

Although, I'll be waiting for everyones reaction when they remember that the show has to reconcile the retarded orcs from ST: Discovery with the Klingons from TNG.

71057-tylnzkzoxi-1507952999.jpg

Last edited:

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Ahh 7 of 9

Many hours were spent pausing those voyager VHS tapes.

Those lights that they had in the astrometrics lab that were set into the ground, throwing their light up . . .oh yeah!

But hey that trailer looked good, am considering subscribing for that.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dorn needs to return, lest he risks being dethroned on his #1 Star Trek appearances.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
i'll definitely throw CBS All Access the $7-8 for a month when this goes up, just to show with my money that this is what people want. probably pirate the back half tho lol

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Siliconemelons

Lal? What the robot failure kid data made? Didn't they scrap heap her?

The love child of Borg queen and Picard is better and more reasonable

Siliconemelons

Also... data was rebuilt at the end of nemesis - it just "wasn't" him as he may have had data's data but not his "soul"

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It looks like the show will deal with mortality.

Final seconds of the trailer reveal that plot.

'"I dont want the game to end". Its a bit ham-fisted, and yet some people will think Picard is talking about his enjoyment of cards.

Should be good. Discovery story-telling aesthetic, but with some major TNG themes.

Last edited:

Cybsled

Lal was shut-off/dismantled, but they never really explained what happened to her physically after that episode.

Data wasn't rebuilt. They found a prototype positronic android called B-4 and before the end of the movie, it is theorized that Data did some manner of data transfer. This is slightly supported by the fact that B4 started to hum that song Data had been doing earlier.

The dismantled Data in the trailer did seem to have some smudge/burn marks on him, so presumably that was the original Data and someone they found his random bits in space? lol

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No, they didn't find his bits in space. They had an offroad Mad Max ATV to track down android parts.

• 2Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
Looks like Seven of Nine went to the Deanna Troi school of acting where you just don't bother and do your regular accent after your main series ends.

Picard sounds like the real world old gay Patrick Stewart and not like the articulate educated TV Picard or order violating murder rage Movie Picard.

Looks fairly low budget too.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Significant spoilers in this trailer

This...actually looks good. Almost like a Firefly, small expedition feel to it. Please don't fuck it up. =-/ I'm cautiously optimistic, which is shocking after Discovery.

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like Seven of Nine went to the Deanna Troi school of acting where you just don't bother and do your regular accent after your main series ends.

Yeah or maybe after years (decades?) of being away from the Borg and being in regular society, Seven's weird accent and intonation smoothed out into more normal speech.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users