Star Trek: Prodigy

Izo

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Star Trek: Prodigy

Genre: Animation, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Kids

Creator: Dan Hageman, Kevin Hageman

Cast: Rylee Alazraqui, Brett Gray, Dee Bradley Baker, Angus Imrie, Jason Mantzoukas, Kate Mulgrew, Ella Purnell

Overview: A group of rebellious teens commandeer an old Starfleet ship and head off into the universe for adventure and more.

Izo

Tranny Chaser

514B117E-27FA-4415-983D-77478853A8C5.jpeg

Always loved KM. Lucky this is voice acting now.

• 1Cringe
  • 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
how can they possibly rape this IP anymore?

star trek discovery
star trek picard
lower decks
this shit

what the fuck.

give me a single afternoon and i'll come with 20 pitches for new star trek series all better than this

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Reasoning behind this is pretty easy to figure out. New fanbase for Star Wars was previously created by the animated properties like Clone Wars and Rebels. So they figure they will try the same thing for Star Trek.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
Reasoning behind this is pretty easy to figure out. New fanbase for Star Wars was previously created by the animated properties like Clone Wars and Rebels. So they figure they will try the same thing for Star Trek.

except most of that fan base is 30+ and fans of the OT whether Disney wants to admit it or not

• 1Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>

star trek discovery
star trek picard
lower decks
this shit

what the fuck.

give me a single afternoon and i'll come with 20 pitches for new star trek series all better than this
The error is, of course, you presume they desire to make good Trek. Fuck, that they desire to make even good TV. They do not.

• 1Solidarity

Fucker

Log Wizard

star trek discovery
star trek picard
lower decks
this shit

what the fuck.

Gopnicks in Space has already been done.

wdq.jpg

• 1Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This is what happens when your focus group is a bunch of clones of that guy who ebayed the mudcrush durtfeet char.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
They lost the older crowd who wont pass the Trek on to their kids. This is their hailmary.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'll give it a shot before I totally dismiss it like STD (lol), but it doesn't look good yet. Also what's with them all having the Dreamworks Face(tm) ?

dreamworks-face-collage.png

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

star trek discovery
star trek picard
lower decks
this shit

what the fuck.

Yeah, same here.

Enterprise-B show with Captain Sulu bridging the gap between TOS and TNG?
Enterprise-C show about reaching out to other planets/peoples, called Ambassador?
Enterprise-F sequel to TNG/DS9 with Captain Worf and/or Riker?
Khan Noonien Singh show set in the alt-1990's?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, same here.

Enterprise-B show with Captain Sulu bridging the gap between TOS and TNG?
Enterprise-C show about reaching out to other planets/peoples, called Ambassador?
Enterprise-F sequel to TNG/DS9 with Captain Worf and/or Riker?
Khan Noonien Singh show set in the alt-1990's?

You could spin up a dozen shows in an afternoon that could be about other civs

A.spy show about tal'shiar or obsidian order
A GoT/Rome style show about Klingon Houses
Exploration show with Vulcans
A show about the Maquis that ties into DS9
Prequel show about Dominion and how it came about
Etc.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You could spin up a dozen shows in an afternoon that could be about other civs

A.spy show about tal'shiar or obsidian order
A GoT/Rome style show about Klingon Houses
Exploration show with Vulcans
A show about the Maquis that ties into DS9
Prequel show about Dominion and how it came about
Etc.

As far as my ideas go, as much as I'd like to see an Enterprise-F show that actually moves the story into the future, I think the "Lost Era" is the biggest goldmine for Star Trek that they've, up to now, completely whiffed on.

An Enterprise-B show would be perfect right now. George Takei is still alive and so is William Shatner. Have something happen to John Harriman (original Enterprise-B captain) which prompts them to give control of the ship to retired Captain Sulu. Maybe even on a provisional basis, IDK (depending on Enterprise-B's fate in the canon as it stands now). Sulu was a hell of an Excelsior captain in the past, after all. Then we get a sort of sequel to the original show that tries to capture the spirit of the original show. Visually themed after the movies (ST6 and 7). Excelsior is such a gorgeous ship and it's a crime that it never got a show of its own. Imagine William Shatner showing up to cameo somewhere. I know he can't because of the events of Generations, but I'm sure there's a way. Perhaps an alien reads Sulu's mind and transforms to look the way Kirk would look now in order to fool Sulu and crew. In other words "Kirk" could be a major antagonist as Sulu tries to stop him from desecrating the memory of the real Kirk. I'm going off on a tangent though. The point of this show would be to carry on the spirit of TOS/the movies while giving us one last chance to see these actors again (the ones that are still alive).

Then Ambassador could be like the TNG to the previous show's TOS. The next generation of Enterprise, on a mission to spread goodwill and form new alliances. While the Enterprise-B show would be a callback to the Trek of olde, the Enterprise-C show could explore new concepts and have more of a TNG vibe (less action, more cerebral themes). Since this era is largely a complete mystery in the lore, they'd have tons of leeway in terms of what happens. All we know is that it'll end with a massive climactic battle against the Romulans at that Klingon outpost that results in the Klingons joining the Federation, cementing the Ambassador status of the ship and crew.

Or we could just do a Clone Wars style cartoon about nothing

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database