Star Wars: Attack Squadrons

Defiance

<Bronze Donator>
Well, this isn't too bad. I'll load up the swtor pvp and see how they compare. More later.
cool.png

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Looks like another phase of beta is starting for this. I got a reminder email about it and some beta codes to pass out so if anyone was interested in trying it, here ya go:

CBT3BFF-CUQNYYRKAS
CBT3BFF-KFIRDNVWFJ

Gohereto register a code.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Can't register, probably due to being in Japan. Wish companies would fuck off with this region limiting bullshit.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
More codes for peoples:

CBT3BFF-FFMRGUDHJQ
CBT3BFF-MPZQYGVLNZ
CBT3BFF-ZDNMYYHQKZ
CBT3BFF-ZECJAZKJQU
CBT3BFF-TAZSHUHJGD

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Oh good, the explosions are even more fiery than the movies! I really hope they devote enough dev time to making that fire look as realistic as possible.
If your budget is so small that you're going to put your devs Skype call in as the voice acting you might want to rethink releasing a trailer to the public.
I don't need to buy a terrible game whose sole purpose is to cash in on my nostalgia.
This does not look good.
Mother fucker. I was looking forward to this one.
Disney scraps dogfighting game | The Verge
That's it, Mickey's gonna get it.
There is no satisfying you assholes. If you get something you hate it, if you don't get something you hate it.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There is no satisfying you assholes. If you get something you hate it, if you don't get something you hate it.
Us assholes aren't a Hive mind. We all like different things. I don't see how a community having a variety of opinions on a topic is a bad thing.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Exactly what people predicted when Disney took the brand did happen now. They're burning it for quick money. SWAS wasn't scrapped because it was "too bad", but because it would have required more money to make good. Disney isn't interesting in a long term investment, all they're doing now is machinegunning out content, trying to get as much money from each potential customer as possible. And throwing 10 shitty games at the consumer is more money if he buys two than one solid game.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So pissed off they killed off the "dogfighting" game. Really... it can't be that hard to make. Especially since "space" doesn't require that much in the way of assets. Eve proves this. They can churn out space for nothing.