Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Clearly, Holdo is the real villain on that one, because she apparently KNEW how to destroy an entire fleet with just one ship at warp speed, and didn't do it.

So everyone that sacrificed their lives on that bombing run is dead because Holdo (yet again) chose not to tell anyone anything about her super-secret plans/strategies.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Splitting Episode 9 into two movies is the best decision JJ could make provided he has the arc for it.

It could save the franchise.

• 2Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Splitting Episode 9 into two movies is the best decision JJ could make provided he has the arc for it.

It could save the franchise.
its sad that there is no major big bad to this franchise. Marvel has Thanos and the reboot had Snoke. now its just Kylo Brat. with everyone dead except Rey he's just gonna be like a creepy white perv trying to get some tail .

Kylo: i can see you
Rey: stop it, leave me alone
Brat: i'm not wearing a shirt. do i look hot?

Sterling

El Presidente
Kylo can take a large dose of deathsticks and become the living embodiment of the dark side of the force as is proper.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
958.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Snoke is now a force apparition and Kylo striking him down was part of his master plan towards greater power. Keep any mention of Snoke out of the trailers.

Cheesy and derivative, but also something of a middle finger towards TLJ. Sadly it's doubtful he has the balls to rock the boat in any way.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If they don't spoil stuff in trailers that specifically gives the middle finger to TLJ then everyone will assume it's a continuation of god awful shit and we won't even bother.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Snoke is now a force apparition and Kylo striking him down was part of his master plan towards greater power. Keep any mention of Snoke out of the trailers.

Cheesy and derivative, but also something of a middle finger towards TLJ. Sadly it's doubtful he has the balls to rock the boat in any way.

Force-Ghost Luke & Yoda ghost battle vs Snoke and Palpatine.

I'd go see it.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Obi Wan "Strike me down and I will shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine"

Snoke "hehe, I just need to get someone to kill me and whamo! ultra powerful!"

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
Strange. I was going to post something about how much this movie will suck, then all desire drained from me and I hit the back button on my browser. I literally give zero fucks about New Star Wars (TM) anymore, to the point of not even caring to lambast this nonsense.

This franchise has struck me down, and completed its journey towards the dark side. Congrats KK and Co.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

spronk

FPS noob
Strange. I was going to post something about how much this movie will suck, then all desire drained from me and I hit the back button on my browser. I literally give zero fucks about New Star Wars (TM) anymore, to the point of not even caring to lambast this nonsense.

This franchise has struck me down, and completed its journey towards the dark side. Congrats KK and Co.

remember a decade ago when you thought george lucas ruined star wars but now you kinda wish he still ran things

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When this comes out we need to pick an episode 9 canary.

Someone here to go in and bravely risk it all for the good of the FoH brother-(sister)-hood.

Oh and -cough- clearly not me as I am the planner and organizer of this mission.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Did not pay for TLJ, did not pay for Solo, and will not pay for 9.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Did not pay for TLJ, did not pay for Solo, and will not pay for 9.
one guy on youtube is calling this Plan 9 from a Galaxy Far Far Away. because of the parallells of Ed Wood using stock footage of Lugosi to make his movie to Abrams using cutting room floor footage of Carrie Fisher to make ep 9

• 1Like

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Solo made cannon that a sith isn't dead after being cut in half so I'd say anything is possible with regards to Snoke. I agree with most of the rest of you though, what's the motivation for anything going forward and who exactly are we supposed to be cheering for?