Star Wars Galactic Racer by Fuse Games releasing Oct 6th 2026 for all platforms

spronk

FPS noob
25,106
31,814
its 1080p streaming games, single player only no multiplayer but can try the game out if you have prime. they also have dispatch, that gay superhero game

i played galactic racer a bit today morning before heading out to the gym, really fun and looking forward to playing tonight. it feels very much like burnout in space
 

Kaige

Random Encounter
<WoW Guild Officer>
5,906
13,494
Luna is Amazon's Epic/Steam/Xbox equivalent. If you have a Prime account, you can play a lot of games for free. Occasionally they throw in something new.

Its worth connecting your Prime to a Twitch account, since every week Amazon gives you some free games through Epic, Luna, and....GoG. GoG is pretty good - they deliver some oldies with updated patches. Most of my Epic/GoG library is from Prime giveaways. My GoG has like...every Fallout, Mafia, Doom, Bioshock, etc from that.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,564
14,162
If it has first person with VR I might try it when it dips to 15, not touching it for a long time. We've been fooled many times.
 

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
51,388
94,193
Enjoying the game so far, havne't spent too much time.

I love the roguelite aspect of it and think it's a good change from the typical "Restart the race until you succeed". I can see getting tired of it when I get further along though.