Parody
<Gold Donor>
Jedi are groomers apparently.

7jfhww.jpg

Google it :p

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Jedi are groomers apparently.
I mean they basically searched out force sensitive kids and took them from their families.

i'm just saying, its a dumb rule and unenforceable. i bet the Jedi Teamsters Union would have issue with it.
I mean it was enforced. Hell, remember Ahsoka didn't want to train Grogu because of his attachment to Mando. Even Luke made Grogu choose to either stay with him and be Jedi or go back to Djarin and be a Mandalorian.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah this. Like obviously Obi-Wan banged Satine, but they couldn't be together.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Are you implying that is Obi Wan's son? Cuz it says that Satine was his Aunt.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Attachment goes against the Jedi code. Which was why Anakin was hiding it. He would have been thrown out of the Order. Jedi don't have to procreate to make more Jedi. You are born force sensitive or you aren't.
Or the implied social contract of being a jedi, that allowed the Republic to remain stable for thousands of years, is "use your powers to protect order and we won't hunt you down and kill your kind, also don't breed and produce even more powerful offspring that we will have a harder time controlling."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Or the implied social contract of being a jedi, that allowed the Republic to remain stable for thousands of years, is "use your powers to protect order and we won't hunt you down and kill your kind, also don't breed and produce even more powerful offspring that we will have a harder time controlling."

So the Jedi search out kids with force powers, then force them to become Jedi or they kill them? Was Palpatine the good guy the whole time?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don't know if Reylos are worse or cartoon conspiracy theory shippers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't know if Reylos are worse or cartoon conspiracy theory shippers.
this whole business about attachments and Jedi is cartoon stuff too. Luke didnt disregard his friends, he did everything in his powers to save them along with sacrificing himself for their safety. the trilogy ends with him still by their side. Obiwan and Yoda never told Luke he must live alone. its that rebels stuff.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So the Jedi search out kids with force powers, then force them to become Jedi or they kill them? Was Palpatine the good guy the whole time?
The Jedi do not kill them lol. It is up to the kid/family. Just like Anakin had the choice to go with Qui-Gon or stay with his Mom. If they don't go, they don't get trained and they just slowly lose touch with the Force. There are force wielders out there that have nothing to do with the Jedi/Sith. Like the Nightsisters or the Bendu.

Palpatine would kill all force sensitives except a handful he dominates.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
this whole business about attachments and Jedi is cartoon stuff too. Luke didnt disregard his friends, he did everything in his powers to save them along with sacrificing himself for their safety. the trilogy ends with him still by their side. Obiwan and Yoda never told Luke he must live alone. its that rebels stuff.
Yoda wanted Luke to forget about his friends and stay in training. Problem with the O.T. is that there was no Jedi Order so there was no reason for Lucas to have much dogma in the movies. The prequel trilogy and Clone Wars is where that all got fleshed out more.

As for Rebels there wasn't much of it either. You had Kanan in a relationship with Hera and them having a kid.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yoda wanted Luke to forget about his friends and stay in training. Problem with the O.T. is that there was no Jedi Order so there was no reason for Lucas to have much dogma in the movies. The prequel trilogy and Clone Wars is where that all got fleshed out more.

As for Rebels there wasn't much of it either. You had Kanan in a relationship with Hera and them having a kid.
yes, he wanted Luke to finish his jedi training to defeat Vader, he was their only hope. if he couldnt become a jedi master then he had no chance. but Luke wasnt having that, he was ride or die with his friends. he saved them in Cloud City and then headed back to Yodes. then he was ready for Jabba and then Vader. but as i mentioned, the original trilogy ends with a different message, family is everything, dont forget what's important.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

And the sequel trilogy Lucas had planned was going to flesh out the Force even more.

Would have been more interesting and engaging than the schlock Rey story we got.

Sure, it sounded like a capeshit take on Star Wars-- but capeshit was pretty popular at the time. Star Wars going in a more capeshit direction and less OT space opera wouldn't have been a bad idea. It would have been fucking retarded, but it'd have been on par with prequel quality Star Wars. Which is fine given how things have gone since.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
"shipping nonsense"? i'm not even going to dignify that with a response
Obi-Wan said:
Had you said the word, I would have left the Jedi Order

Yeah Satine/Obi-Wan shipping is utter nonsense.

It's not impossible that Korkie is/was Bo'Katan's son rather than Satine's but she'd have to be pretty goddamn heartless or else just flat out not know who he was. So Obi-Wan probably knocked Satine up near the end of the year they spent on the run together and she kept Korkie secret from him. They never meet in Clone Wars either.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The Jedi do not kill them lol. It is up to the kid/family. Just like Anakin had the choice to go with Qui-Gon or stay with his Mom. If they don't go, they don't get trained and they just slowly lose touch with the Force. There are force wielders out there that have nothing to do with the Jedi/Sith. Like the Nightsisters or the Bendu.

Palpatine would kill all force sensitives except a handful he dominates.

My fault for believing a Mist post. Nobody to blame but myself