Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
probably cuz he gets dunked on by everyone for acting like a complete thirsty moron for the entire film. they gave him rose fucking tico as his love interest. lol. i would hate that movie too if i were him. Rian Johnson must have hated that guy. he went from potential force sensitivity and makings of a Jedi, to being the janitor in the next film. what a turkey.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
lol, this sounds more vaporware and hopium than that Acolyte bullshit. bitch, everyone knows nothing is going to happen. lame ass duck.

Speaking with Games Radar, Kennedy discussed the upcoming Rey film, which she has been calling New Jedi Order in previous interviews, telling the outlet, “I think what’s always great about Star Wars is it’s a big galaxy, and we’re coming off what was a major war with the First Order. And now, Rey has made a promise to Luke and that’s really the core of where we’re going and what this story will be.”

Kennedy continued, “And I think it offers just tremendous opportunity to introduce new characters and start with something fresh, because we culminated with what George [Lucas] was creating, and now we take all of that and move it to the next chapter.”
Not only did Kennedy reveal this will be the core of the film starring Daisy Ridley as Rey, but she also revealed it will tie into James Mangold’s film that will tell the story of Disney’s version of the first Jedi.

Kennedy explained, “It was something that Jim [Mangold] immediately sparked to, and I think it’s a really nice compliment to what we’re doing with moving into the future with Rey, and then understanding a bit more of where this all came from. Because it will be at the heart of creating the new Jedi Order, so to get a real sense of where that might have began with the dawn of the Jedi could be pretty cool.”
Rey finds a planet of 12 ft tall blue people with tails to instruct in the ways of the force. In return, they teach her how to have friends and be likeable.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
probably cuz he gets dunked on by everyone for acting like a complete thirsty moron for the entire film. they gave him rose fucking tico as his love interest. lol. i would hate that movie too if i were him. Rian Johnson must have hated that guy. he went from potential force sensitivity and makings of a Jedi, to being the janitor in the next film. what a turkey.
Yeah I would hate a movie too if my entire plotline was a pointless waste of screentime that literally regresses the plot.

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah I would hate a movie too if my entire plotline was a pointless waste of screentime that literally regresses the plot.
i still havent seen the third film, but i heard they make him a Rey taglong for the entire film and Rose Tico is barely in it. and this guy is asking for more of the same now. at least Hamill had one particle of dignity to nope out of this from now on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

ah, just what i wanted, a story about a dude who fucks his ship
Donald & Stephen Glover wrote some funny shit in the show Atlanta and made a generally good show, so if they give him free reign, he might be able to salvage that IP. I doubt he will get free reign though, so more development by committee horseshit.

• 2Like
  • 1Great Review

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

ah, just what i wanted, a story about a dude who fucks his ship
giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Star Wars: The Lando Story, the comedy series you’ve been waiting for!

Almost everything I love has outgrown me, this part of getting old sucks sometimes.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Rey finds a planet of 12 ft tall blue people with tails to instruct in the ways of the force. In return, they teach her how to have friends and be likeable.
If there's hope for Rey, there's hope for you.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Donald & Stephen Glover wrote some funny shit in the show Atlanta and made a generally good show, so if they give him free reign, he might be able to salvage that IP. I doubt he will get free reign though, so more development by committee horseshit.

Was just about to say Glover writing is a boost to this garbage IP.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
but we needed to know how lando won Cloud City in a gambling dick sucking game and met his mr. slave, Lobot

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
where you going, bitch?
Why does she need a mansion when she lives rent free in your head?

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 9 users