Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Except his head doesn't fit 8 floors, so does she live on the 2nd floor or in the basement?

Goatface

Donald Glover’s ‘Star Wars’ Series ‘Lando’ Is Now a Movie
lando

News broke in July that Donald and Stephen Glover had been tapped by Disney and Lucasfilm to replace Justin Simien as the writers of a new “Lando” television series on Disney+. But not so fast. The project is actually being developed as a “Lando” movie, Lucasfilm confirmed to Variety. Glover debuted as a young Lando Calrissian in the 2017 “Star Wars” tentpole “Solo,” which was a notable box office disappointment for Disney and Lucasfilm.

Stephen Glover first dropped the news of a “Lando” movie on a recent appearance on the “Pablo Torre Finds Out” podcast, telling the host, “It’s not even a show…the idea right now is to do a movie. Right now, because of the strike, it’s kind of like telephone, all of the information.” That’s all the info Stephen could provide. Lucasfilm confirmed the news afterwards.

Palum

what Suineg set it to

lando

News broke in July that Donald and Stephen Glover had been tapped by Disney and Lucasfilm to replace Justin Simien as the writers of a new “Lando” television series on Disney+. But not so fast. The project is actually being developed as a “Lando” movie, Lucasfilm confirmed to Variety. Glover debuted as a young Lando Calrissian in the 2017 “Star Wars” tentpole “Solo,” which was a notable box office disappointment for Disney and Lucasfilm.

Stephen Glover first dropped the news of a “Lando” movie on a recent appearance on the “Pablo Torre Finds Out” podcast, telling the host, “It’s not even a show…the idea right now is to do a movie. Right now, because of the strike, it’s kind of like telephone, all of the information.” That’s all the info Stephen could provide. Lucasfilm confirmed the news afterwards.
but-why-wtf.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Because they are desperate for any new era depiction to succeed and they killed everyone else off during Last Jedi and Rogue One.

That's why Carson pulls 3 shifts a day on the X-wing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
Whats your name, kid
i don't have one
where are you from
My people moved from the sea to the land

Your name is now Lando

yes, i'm a member of the WGA

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

lando

I predict...this will be a blazing failure.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Done already, I think Lucas even said it in an interview once. When you really think about Star Wars is really about two Droids and their journey.
No I'm thinking more like an R2 goes to college and has a Lizzo like voice (you didn't know R2 was a woman???) But at the end of the 3 movie series she gets brutally attacked trying to save some transgenders from some evil Republic group (they had white men before the empire after all) and loses her voice forever.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
No I'm thinking more like an R2 goes to college and has a Lizzo like voice (you didn't know R2 was a woman???) But at the end of the 3 movie series she gets brutally attacked trying to save some transgenders from some evil Republic group (they had white men before the empire after all) and loses her voice forever.
Bro, with that kind of writing talent did you realize you were sitting on a six figure career in Hollywood?

Always nice to have a Plan B :cool:

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users