Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Fucker

Log Wizard
A movie about Rey Palpawalker. Incredibly fucking stupid.

They'd have a better chance of success with Jar Jar Binks as lead.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I'd watch it if Fin was in the background stealing hubcaps off of spaceships in every scene.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Why can't they just let it die?

beating a dead horse wtf GIF

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let them keep wasting money until the IP is worthless and can be picked up by an actual fan.

I'm totally fine not wasting my time and money.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I want something like The Flash or The Marvels level of fail mixed withThe LastJedi’s utter and complete contempt for the fan base.

I want something so bad that it permanently ends the Star Wars franchise for a few more decades.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Goatface

new rumor, the rey movie is only going to have a budget of $150m and will release on both streaming and theaters
that way, it can't fail

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
new rumor, the rey movie is only going to have a budget of $150m and will release on both streaming and theaters
that way, it can't fail
Serenity had a $25m budget and was better than 80% of Star Wars movies.

They should have limited them to $50m.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So,

Fan films can be well done. I actually liked this one and would have been very interested in continuing this story. Disney is just sad at this point. A fan film shows female strength in 20 minutes better than any Disney Star Wars film has ever done.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
that way, it can't fail
I heard that on Midnight's Edge but I think I'm ready to give up on that guy as a source.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
There is also still going to be a Mando season 4 along with the movie. Also Ahsoka season 2 of course.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
New details disclosed on sequel trilogy Kylo Ren story arc.

1704870003907.png

Lucas Film/Disney (Iger personally wrote most of the reshoots to ROS) muscled JJ off his original plan for Kylo Ren, leaving people with no real villain and a big lump of shit sans any real big bad.

Save for Emperor faggot being shoehorned into Ep 9. And now we know why.

spronk

FPS noob
do you really believe the CEO of disney sat down to rewrite a movies script

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
do you really believe the CEO of disney sat down to rewrite a movies script

More like dictation. JJ's camp was met with constant orders from Iger. The details were so specific that he wanted changed that Iger should have had a writing credit. 70-80% of the ROS went through reshoots.

Iger famously referred to JJ's ROS as "Another TLJ" after viewing the first cut before ordering the entire movie scrapped and rewritten.

That's a derail either way. There was a vision for the sequel trilogy that wasn't allowed to manifest.

Last edited: