Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1705785581507.png

Let's keep these heat rocks coming.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They'll move to quickly settle. It's not a good time for the narrative with the company. If she filed a year or two ago they might have dug in and fought.
Nah, they'll be dumb and fight it. She wants her job back along with punitive damages and they're too deep into their bullshit to do that. Funny thing is they are fighting Florida/Desantis over their 1st Amendment rights over losing their tax district.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nah, they'll be dumb and fight it. She wants her job back along with punitive damages and they're too deep into their bullshit to do that. Funny thing is they are fighting Florida/Desantis over their 1st Amendment rights over losing their tax district.

Missed that I didn't have time to read what she's asking. Yeah, no settlement. Gina isn't the type to change her terms.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Missed that I didn't have time to read what she's asking. Yeah, no settlement. Gina isn't the type to change her terms.
I have no doubt that Favreau and Filoni would welcome her back but Kathleen Kennedy isn't gonna let that happen.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
the slow mo killed me

That was hilarious. Half of it is slow motion for no reason. Super long and repetitive exposition. Ridiculously out of place soundtrack. Perfect Snyder parody.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
oh god it's Auralnauts too? need to bookmark that to watch later. they made Kenobi the greatest Star Wars series ever.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
probably fake but would be funny and make a ton of sense, who gives a shit about rey

im struggling to watch the bad batch (d+ show) latest season, the show is so focused on Echo and i literally do not give a single shit about that character

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I doubt it because the level of announcement for the Rey movie was grand scale. Plus it's something that had been in the works for nearly a year.

Something like that getting killed with that amount of investment spent into pre-hyping would be very unusual, especially since the Rey movie isn't something they just recently came up with.

Iger had to have signed off on that announcement.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I doubt it because the level of announcement for the Rey movie was grand scale. Plus it's something that had been in the works for nearly a year.

Something like that getting killed with that amount of investment spent into pre-hyping would be very unusual, especially since the Rey movie isn't something they just recently came up with.

Iger had to have signed off on that announcement.
the Rey movie isnt just a movie she appears in. its another trilogy of movies. i dont know how she appears in the past, but she is the focal point of it all. they likely already signed her on a contract to do those movies by now. this sounds like a Mike Zeroh rumor.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
probably fake but would be funny and make a ton of sense, who gives a shit about rey

im struggling to watch the bad batch (d+ show) latest season, the show is so focused on Echo and i literally do not give a single shit about that character

You mean Omega? I don't think Echo has been in this season at all, he and Rex fucked off last season. I didn't watch this week's episode yet, thanks for reminding me.