Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
SWTOR jumped the shark a few expansions ago, that poor game and its little engine that couldn't...

I agree, with the addendum that I feel like they should get an honorable mention at least for how much they accomplished with what they were given. I got my money's worth at least a few dozen times over.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Anything to ended the need to tie everything to the Skywalker family.

I'm a huge fan of the Originals sure, but we need to move on. It has hamstrung the last few films.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Taking a break as they said, then a move every two years starting with one of the new trilogies

(Also posted this in the Marvel general thread)

638C12F1-C83C-472A-B82C-DFD37744303B.png

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Reminder that the new trilogy release coincides with Kennedy's contract renewal expiring earlier that year.

She won't be able to influence the movie once it's being shot.

Once it's in principal photography-- she is no longer a Lucas Film employee.

She is, however, able to oversee the development of Rian and D&D's work in the meantime.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Disney's commitment to the Avatar pentad is commendable given that no one fucking cares about Avatar at this point. Seriously Avatar 2 will have to be the second coming of amazing 3D and cinematic bliss in order for people to have any desire to go see it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Disney's commitment to the Avatar pentad is commendable given that no one fucking cares about Avatar at this point. Seriously Avatar 2 will have to be the second coming of amazing 3D and cinematic bliss in order for people to have any desire to go see it.

But it's JAMES CAMERON!

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Reminder that the new trilogy release coincides with Kennedy's contract renewal expiring earlier that year.

She is, however, able to oversee the development of Rian and D&D's work in the meantime.

Are you assuming her contracts renewal? sheesh, its about as bad as assuming gender!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Are you assuming her contracts renewal? sheesh, its about as bad as assuming gender!

She already got a 3 year renewal that will run until 2022 roughly.

Sure, they could renew it again. But doubtful as they've halted all big screen productions during the period of this renewal.

Disney seems to not want Kennedy involved in the production of future films-- but similar to the last renewal, if they cant replace her when her contact is up they will renew it again. That's how the current renewal came about in the first place.

An additional renewal would place her in charge of this new trilogy.

Last edited:

Qhue

Trump's Staff

Fan film space battle. Not half bad, especially gets my vote because of the end shot (my favorite ship)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider

Who is she anyway (I know her current role, but beyond that) and how did she rise to power?

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Rumor is starting to be that the Game of Thrones dudes and Rian Johnsons trilogy are the same thing, they're working together, not on separate trilogies.

• 2Barf
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
This really was quite exceptional. I'm impressed by what they did with this.
They had some imaginative lightsaber combat ideas.

I liked the fighting in a tight corridor and fucking the walls up.

• 1Like

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
They had some imaginative lightsaber combat ideas.

I liked the fighting in a tight corridor and fucking the walls up.

I'm actually shocked that you're okay with them having lightsabers at all
only police should have lightsabers and I'm surprised you can also accept that a person might want or need a lightsaber.

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm actually shocked that you're okay with them having lightsabers at all
only police should have lightsabers and I'm surprised you can also accept that a person might want or need a lightsaber.
Oh if Lightsabers were real I'd carry one around at all times and three if I'm in a crowded place. They would be really useful for daily tasks.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty