Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah but compare how TLJ starts for both Finn and Poe, Finn is made out to be a joke whereas Poe is at least the "bad boy wisecracking" flyboy who actually gets some shit done. Don't get me wrong, they're all shit in TLJ compared to where a decent director could have taken each character after TFA...Boyega just really got shit on (although sounds like it was mostly his own fault)
Maybe it seemed that way. Boyega only got blue balled by rose stealing his glory while Poe had his balls cut off by adm gender studies and leia

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe it seemed that way. Boyega only got blue balled by rose stealing his glory while Poe had his balls cut off by adm gender studies and leia

Poe still the hot shot pilot who now has "become a leader" or whatever we're supposed to buy from that whole subplot that was basically worthless...of course, Finn went on the subplot from that worthless subplot that was absolutely completely worthless...then got T boned by his new girl.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Poe still the hot shot pilot who now has "become a leader" or whatever we're supposed to buy from that whole subplot that was basically worthless...of course, Finn went on the subplot from that worthless subplot that was absolutely completely worthless...then got T boned by his new girl.
its fun that we're debating who got cucked more, finn or poe. maybe it should be based on who had higher standing at the end of TFA and where they were at the end of TLJ.

Fadaar

That guy
Finn went AWOL and everything he did was a complete and utter waste in the end. At least Poe's actions took down the dreadnought at the beginning.

Malakriss

"On your right" (But pay no attention to how she could possibly come from that direction)

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I like all types of women, even bigger girls.

I feel like your average woman has a little bit more appeal than Rose, do they not? Whether its "librarian appeal", alt chicks, nerd charm or whatever. A plus size quirky chick could have been done another way than Hack Johnson's take on it.

They went out of their way to cast an objectively ugly chick with no redeeming qualities. Phasma is a hot supermodel comparatively. Its a big no-no to cast objectively busted people in movies for a reason. Hope it was worth "The Message", Disney. Women don't even want to look at Rose because it just pulls you out of the movie and back into real life concerns and distractions. Its a failed attempt at a message on every level by Cuck Johnson. Everyone is turned off.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Rose looks like the type of crazy fat chick who would actually try to run you over, so that doesn't help. Frankly, I'm surprised there aren't more photoshops and video memes for the zoom-in of her driving into Finn.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
"On your right" (But pay no attention to how she could possibly come from that direction)

i never really watched this scene.

but this is the "Asian Girl" of Star Wars?
e7d7f4d7e41244d5c5d3f4fa89ccab2b.png

that's fucking Sammo Hung
c4YmrlX.gif

• 1WTF

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I would totally be all in them actually giving the role to Ashley Eckstein though. Although she hasn't done much acting, she can't be any worse than what Brie would do to the role. Rosario Dawson has also said that she wants to play Ahsoka.