Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yep.

This franchise deserves a fresh start after Favreau is done. Good riddance.

And you know Iger was thinking the exact same thing but wanted to give it a chance.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Wait, if the 2022 trilogy isn't them, and all signs are it's not Ryan Johnson, who the hell is running it? Because one off creatives per movie worked so well this time.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Kevin feige

Feige is only rumored for 1 movie though. With all his Marvel stuff, I'd be surprised if he has time for a trilogy. Although, they are saying we probably won't get another "Endgame" type event in the MCU for like 10 years, so who knows.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

this looks very good
giphy.gif

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

this looks very good

Hmm. Werner Herzog, Bill Burr, and Gus Fring (dunno his actor name, lazy too)? Count me as very hesitantly interested. Bossk and IG-88 making appearances was neat too.

This definitely has promise if they dont SJW it up. Which they almost certainly will.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, Pedro Pascal is the fucking man. In spite of all the bullshit they have crammed down our throats with the movies, this series looks really good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Also, Pedro Pascal is the fucking man. In spite of all the bullshit they have crammed down our throats with the movies, this series looks really good.

He's pretty cool, but I've found him prone to hubris and over-taunting, resulting in his head being exploded.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I love Werner Herzog's voice. He's like soft spoken Arnie.

Fadaar

That guy
Hmm. Werner Herzog, Bill Burr, and Gus Fring (dunno his actor name, lazy too)? Count me as very hesitantly interested. Bossk and IG-88 making appearances was neat too.

This definitely has promise if they dont SJW it up. Which they almost certainly will.

*IG-11. I dunno what the difference is but it isn't 88.

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
*IG-11. I dunno what the difference is but it isn't 88.

I did notice he wasn't black and looked slightly different, but just figured it was "cause 2019" or something. Never heard of IG-11.

• 1Garbage

Siliconemelons

1572379331197.png

Do you even? one of the best hoth battles put to a game just above the SNES one...

and screw that droid, he is hellahard- but this game made him a cult fave

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users