Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

spronk

FPS noob
Star Wars the Acolyte is in production, a D+ TV show. 4chan leakers have leaked the entire season story, obviously massive spoilers but yeah it sounds really terrible lol

1661311811801073.jpg

full spoilers you've been warned (nothing NSFW)

>Aura (Amandla Stenberg) is a Force-sensitive young woman who lives on planet Sanshiro with her younger sister Miri and their grandfather.
>Marauders frequently attack their village until the Jedi arrive and repel them, and take several Force-sensitive children from the village to train, including Miri.
>The Jedi leave Aura behind for being too old. The marauders later return, destroy her village and kill her grandfather.
>Aura confronts the Jedi, blaming them for antagonizing the marauders and then abandoning her people, and demands to see Miri, but the Jedi refuse and send Aura away.
>Aura’s vendetta against the Jedi leads her to join the Acolytes, a group of Force-sensitive outcasts competing to become the apprentice of a powerful Sith lord.
>The Sith lord forces Aura to kill a young padawan she had previously befriended to test her loyalty, and while she does it, she resents the Sith lord for it and conspires against him.
>The Acolytes must compete against each other in a series of trials, with the sole survivor becoming the apprentice. Aura befriends an alien codenamed “Penn” and they help each other through the trials.
>The series culminates with Aura winning the trials, but betraying and killing the Sith lord in order to take his place, with Penn as her apprentice, while Miri completes her training, and the two sisters now find themselves on opposite sides.

Also, “Penn” is actually young Plagueis - the future Emperor's master.

the Force is female indeed

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Star Wars the Acolyte is in production, a D+ TV show. 4chan leakers have leaked the entire season story, obviously massive spoilers but yeah it sounds really terrible lol

View attachment 429549

>Aura (Amandla Stenberg) is a Force-sensitive young woman who lives on planet Sanshiro with her younger sister Miri and their grandfather.
>Marauders frequently attack their village until the Jedi arrive and repel them, and take several Force-sensitive children from the village to train, including Miri.
>The Jedi leave Aura behind for being too old. The marauders later return, destroy her village and kill her grandfather.
>Aura confronts the Jedi, blaming them for antagonizing the marauders and then abandoning her people, and demands to see Miri, but the Jedi refuse and send Aura away.
>Aura’s vendetta against the Jedi leads her to join the Acolytes, a group of Force-sensitive outcasts competing to become the apprentice of a powerful Sith lord.
>The Sith lord forces Aura to kill a young padawan she had previously befriended to test her loyalty, and while she does it, she resents the Sith lord for it and conspires against him.
>The Acolytes must compete against each other in a series of trials, with the sole survivor becoming the apprentice. Aura befriends an alien codenamed “Penn” and they help each other through the trials.
>The series culminates with Aura winning the trials, but betraying and killing the Sith lord in order to take his place, with Penn as her apprentice, while Miri completes her training, and the two sisters now find themselves on opposite sides.

Stopped reading at "woman".

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

View attachment 429549

sounds like a shitty Hunger Games reboot, but in Star Wars

Chris

Potato del Grande

View attachment 429549

I can't wait to root for the child murdering protagonist.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
the showrunner for the Acolyte is a lesbian and has said that is an important part of her she wants to represent

i can't wait to see lightsaber scissoring

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
She'll take it up the ass from guys and gals alike.
I think non-binary is the way of saying you'll take it up the ass from it-creatures and their thigh meat-tubes and strapped on attachments attachments. Ossoi Ossoi should have known that though, so his confusion is my only doubt on the matter.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I think non-binary is the way of saying you'll take it up the ass from it-creatures and their thigh meat-tubes and strapped on attachments attachments. Ossoi Ossoi should have known that though, so his confusion is my only doubt on the matter.

I know what nonbinary is. Someone "non binary" cannot be hetero or homosexual.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I know what nonbinary is. Someone "non binary" cannot be hetero or homosexual.
I don't keep in touch with the hip crowd, but when there's a will there's a way. I just get called daddy a lot when I go to furry cons.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I don't keep in touch with the hip crowd, but when there's a will there's a way. I just get called daddy a lot when I go to furry cons.

non binary means they don't identify as a man/woman, male/female. Therefore someone "non binary" cannot experience same or opposite sex attraction.

It's like saying "I'm a mentally sound furry. I just get called daddy a lot when I go to furry cons". The second half of the statement cancels out the first

Ossoi Ossoi worfs this post

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
non binary means they don't identify as a man/woman, male/female. Therefore someone "non binary" cannot experience same or opposite sex attraction.

It's like saying "I'm a mentally sound furry. I just get called daddy a lot when I go to furry cons". The second half of the statement cancels out the first

Ossoi Ossoi worfs this post
But if you're a non-binary gay, doesn't that mean you could have relationships that inpure outsiders might consider hetero, but you respect a man vagina or girl dick's identity of being inverted?

Also, I've never made the claim of being mentally sound. Bro, you don't want to engage the one up game with me. You enjoy the attention, while I'm completely indifferent to it.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Defining something as non-binary creates a binary category so they are still binary. Buncha faggots.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm sick and tired of stories set in this timeline.

Stop fucking hijacking shit, move forward 500 years, and come up with your own fucking characters and stories.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Stop fucking hijacking shit, move forward 500 years, and come up with your own fucking characters and stories.

As a kid I'd read about Han Solo's backstory and had schoolground conversations around shit he got up to.

Needless to say I was massively underwhelmed when they summarised every key moment in his life in that shitshow of a movie and reduced them all to meaningless 5 minute soundbytes.

Just leave me with my memories Disney and keep your sanitised expositions that have had to go through panels of fucking blue hair forest kin ewok fuckers.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

the new rumor is they are rebooting A New Hope, but its not from Luke's POV. its from Leia's.
uhf-supplies.gif