Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
God damn, yall went straight past convincing me not to watch it into convincing me to watch it out of morbid curiosity.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The writers could do all the same major plot points for the universe in different (read: better) narrative ways. Their animated projects continue to be the best character development while the live action shows lean heavily on what was established before rather than build its own foundation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Don’t listen to those knuckle draggers. Ahsoka was good and Mary Elizabeth’s dumper makes it worth the viewing.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Hopefully you two watched the season of Fargo she was in if you're really into her ass.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Don’t listen to those knuckle draggers. Ahsoka was good and Mary Elizabeth’s dumper makes it worth the viewing.
This.

I'm glad Dave got some recognition with the recent promotion.

After South Park roasted Kathleen Kennedy & Disney, they need to send that fucking weasel pig bitch packing.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Watch a terrible show...
...just so see a girls' ass...

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

• 3Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
It wasn't good by any definition of the word good. That said it had good moments, just not enough for an overall good rating. I hope that is a good enough explanation. Have a good day.

Last edited:

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought this really captured it, with just footage of the 70's/80's transposed with George Lucas, Kathleen Kennedy and JJ Abrams, some youtube creators and others.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users