Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
mistore.gif

move along, this isn't the thread eyeore is looking for.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Fuck off. Responding or reading a post isn't compulsory. Just shut the fuck up and develop a coping mechanism you walking pile of human dog shit.

Going to have to agree with Eeyore here. We have a general Star Wars thread.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that video was pretty boring, what clues were in that 30 minutes did i need to see that Disney fucked up Star Wars?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i wish Rey's only problem was that she wasnt a THOT. all they had to do was show her learning stuff and getting help. thats not sexist, its how Luke started.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i wish Rey's only problem was that she wasnt a THOT. all they had to do was show her learning stuff and getting help. thats not sexist, its how Luke started.

Except she is a self-insert for Kennedy and the ain't-need-no-man disrespectful fuck Spielberg narrative was more important to depict on screen than an actual Star Wars character.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I've never liked the Star Wars franchise but I do recognize the cultural impact this franchise has had for many years. What blows me away is that people get a hold of these IP's and completely disregard the material and turn a cultural icon of a franchise into something that even it's own fanbase despises. Even Hamil said during an interview how he "fundamentally disagrees with the direction of his character". Which is the diplomatic way of saying" You're a fucking moron for writing this stupid shit."

I think Disney and other individuals have permanently killed this franchise. I don't see how it can be salvaged. I doubt even think a reboot will do it. I think they purposely made sure the characters were unlikeable and not interesting. No investment made into them. Then again, I don't care for the entire franchise so maybe I'm projecting.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

Great. A Star Wars we don't want by a director we don't want. She's an activist documentarian. Already an epic shit show and it's not even in production yet.
Holy balls. She did 2 eps of a show no one liked and a 40 minute documentary. You'd think they would have learned to steer clear of diversity hires by now. This thing is already a failure and they haven't started on it yet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Holy balls. She did 2 eps of a show no one liked and a 40 minute documentary. You'd think they would have learned to steer clear of diversity hires by now. This thing is already a failure and they haven't started on it yet.
From what I heard they had to reshoot a bunch of the two shows too.