Star Wars: Outlaws

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So this is the from the studio that made the Division games. I was expecting a division type game but set in SW universe, which would have been awesome IMO. But instead we get a SW single player adventure game? But yeah, until we see some game play (I guess tomorrow?) I will reserve my judgment.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That looks weirdly bad, all her animations when she moves and clothes look pretty rough. I also have a hard time believing she's tough with her facial animations and demeanor, it seems really forced.

Cybsled

Gameplay on Monday I think? Trailer didn't really tell us what kind of game it would be

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Couldn't even finish the cinematic. I guess I give them credit for record time "nope".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miethos

Trakanon Raider
she's been held back her entire life guys...... poor baby.. STRONG WAMEN

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I really like the atmosphere, all the debris always blowing around, etc.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
it's about time we have some space battles in our star wars games.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Ok, I’m excited. I’m a sucker for Star Wars.

This looks great, some stealth gameplay, shooting, pet to interact with stuff remotely, speeder chase, dialog options, space battle.

And i like that you seem to be playing as an outlaw rather than a Jedi.

• 1Pathetic

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Single player - should have made it Division Coop.

• 1Picard

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
They should rename this game Star Wars: Women.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So you are a female han solo?

I rolled my eyes at the matrix like slow motion while on the swoop.

Whoever was playing that had some pretty slow/bad aim.

The environment and world looks sweet. Something is off with the faces though and movements.

• 1Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gameplay looks interesting for sure, but not feeling the character so far. Probably won't pick it up because I don't typically play games that only have the option of female protagonist, but will likely buy it for the wife to support it if it doesn't start looking like dog ass as time goes on.

• 3Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
looks like the kind of game that'll be great to buy when ultimate edition is 75% off after 4 months

or just buy ubisoft+ on PC for $14.99 for one month at release and play the last years worth of ubi games in 30 days and unsub. probably by the time this is out ubi+ will be on xbox and PSN too i imagine

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
looks like the kind of game that'll be great to buy when ultimate edition is 75% off after 4 months

or just buy ubisoft+ on PC for $14.99 for one month at release and play the last years worth of ubi games in 30 days and unsub. probably by the time this is out ubi+ will be on xbox and PSN too i imagine

Yeah, console availability of U+ is a big deal IMO. That's $17.99 in addition to your Game Pass sub, but being able to fire up their library via sub on a console is really nice.

I've used it on Luna a few times as well, friends were playing The Division and I didn't feel like installing it, so streamed it and hopped right in their game.

Jive Turkey

Karen
I'm getting tired of this craggy planet aesthetic they seem to always go to in Star Wars games. There seems to be this aesthetic that we only associate to Star Wars because of videogames. But it doesn't feel like anything in movie Star Wars to me
I also might be in the minority here when I say I'm also tired of open world games. Give me a tight, polished linear story. Open world always comes with the open world jankiness and filler