Star Wars: Outlaws

Chris

Potato del Grande
In the end it could be a money or Art Direction question.
That's what people are complaining about though.

AAA games should either have the money for accurate mocap OR good art direction - they don't need both.

Cyberpunk 2077 used mocap for their two A List actors and good art direction for everyone else. There are no excuses, these are not small indie companies.

FF16 just hired good voice actors and had good art direction. I think Baldur's Gate 3 did that too.

All foreign companies though, so they were allowed to have fuckable women.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The story is that the objective is not to make female characters ugly, but to make their appearance more trans-friendly. The examples I've seen, including the main character in Outlaws, seem to support this claim. Once you see it, you can't unsee it.

"The characters in The Last of Us Part II are designed in such a way to not make trans people feel uncomfortable. Every single new character introduced in the sequel does not have definitive feminine or masculine qualities."

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
The story is that the objective is not to make female characters ugly, but to make their appearance more trans-friendly. The examples I've seen, including the main character in Outlaws, seem to support this claim. Once you see it, you can't unsee it.

"The characters in The Last of Us Part II are designed in such a way to not make trans people feel uncomfortable. Every single new character introduced in the sequel does not have definitive feminine or masculine qualities."

Hell, you can look at the new Pokémon Go avatars and see the same thing. Pretty much took away busts and hips and they just look like boys now. Make all your actual female characters look like men, so it’s more normalized when dudes try to be chicks.

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Hell, you can look at the new Pokémon Go avatars and see the same thing. Pretty much took away busts and hips and they just look like boys now. Make all your actual female characters look like men, so it’s more normalized when dudes try to be chicks.

Wow, that's terrible. What's funny is the same chic who posted the vid that I learned about that article from (when I was checking out the Stellar Blade debacle) just popped up in my Youtube feed with a new video about the Pokemon Go update, and your post is the only reason I clicked it. Wish I didn't. :(

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
SciFi and Fantasy have both fallen, we must return to Westerns

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users