Star Wars Resistance

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Siliconemelons

I have mentioned this before, but I stopped caring about anything non-SW movie because none of it has weight, none of it has any real lasting anything... it is always completely retcon negated etc. by the prime movies.

Like, before Ep3, I played the Clone trooper elite commando FPS, it was actually good- you where in charge of an elite squad of clone troopers- it took you through clone wars and did a buncha stuff with that deralict space ship that was "meant to be a big deal" and had books and comics about it (and then NADA anywhere else) - and then underground in Gynosis and how it set the stage for events at the end of ep2 etc. it lead you to a buncha stuff, it had connections all over the place and actually set itself up to an awesome sequel.

Then... order 66 and Yoda decapitates your main character in a 3 sec throw away scene.

But you got to really know what Bacta was so in the mando your like "yeah I know that stuff!"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user