Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

iannis

Musty Nester
Except I have no doubt that he sincerely believes it.

The prequels show how much he believes it. And his Oprah interviews.

He really is just a rich fuck that likes to play with computers. His fans expect him to be something that he isn't and he got super defensive and super salty when his fans realized that he's not what they want him to be.

You've got to think that he was smoking soooooo much weed back in the 70's, and this is just what he's like sober. You're no fun sober, George.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
vibro-tonfa?

they do come bladed. And the version shown did look super bulky.

I suppose it WOULD make sense though. vibroblades can stop lightsabers. Tonfa can block blades, defending arms. If jedi were a thing, that shit would be standard issue to troopers.
81979.full.jpg

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Hi guys. I know I sometimes review movies waaaaay before they're released. People always say its bullshit, and I expect more of the same. Prolly shouldn't click this, but hey, furry prolly don't know shit.

The bad guys in this movie are trying to finish the planet destroyer mk3. The problem they have is they don't know how to properly finish the super mega death laser, and the first attempt to use it isn't successful. The bad duder has an obsession with vader and dark jedi, but also believes that understanding how lightsabers work will allow him to make a properly working mk3 cannon. Thats why he's searching for one, yadda yadda.

khalid

Unelected Mod
There is nothing in that silly "spoiler" that is more beyond a guess based on spoiler speculation. It wasn't a review, it wasn't a description of the plot, it is clearly a weak ass attempt to either troll or attempt to prove you have some super secret early access. It explains or describes no character interaction at all.

We aren't some rube's calling up Mrs Cleo. Vague descriptions, followed by you literally saying "yadda yadda" and hoping our minds will fill in the blanks until it seems to match whatever the actual movie is, isn't going to work on us.

Either post a real spoiler if you saw it first, or at least a review, or get the fuck out with your shit. You crapping all over the science thread is enough. We don't need you faking early access here also.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Contrast that with the faggot films of your generation where jedis pull out there lightsabers when they smell poison gas.
FYI, I just rewatched episode 1, and that's not what happened. The reaction to their transport being destroyed was to pull out lightsabers. When they smelled the poison gas they put the sabers away and held their breath. Sabers were re-deployed after the droids opened the door to 'destroy whatever was left of them'.

Also, I never noticed before that shmi has a german accent. WTF was up with that? As ham-handed as lucas is, wouldn't that mean she was evil?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I just rewatched it too. Their reaction was to put away their lightsabers, take a deep breathe of the poison gas, then hold it in. Obi wan and Qui Gon were trying to hot box the room.

iannis

Musty Nester
Choroflouridibromide gas?

HAHA! Little do these stupid fish people know, that's how Jedi get WREEEEEEEECKED, son.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
That doesn't make it any less stupid. That's like grabbing your gun if you hear a car crash a few blocks away.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
FYI, I just rewatched episode 1, and that's not what happened. The reaction to their transport being destroyed was to pull out lightsabers. When they smelled the poison gas they put the sabers away and held their breath. Sabers were re-deployed after the droids opened the door to 'destroy whatever was left of them'.

Also, I never noticed before that shmi was a german accent. WTF was up with that? As ham-handed as lucas is, wouldn't that mean she was evil?
She's actually a Swede, I believe.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He has daughters. 3 daughters. And they force him to watch The Phantom Menace. And probably Frozen like a bajillion times.

This man requires your sympathy, not your scorn.
Frozen a bajillion times >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TPM

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Frozen's plot: discriminated people that are chased out of their homes get to appeal to the government (which happens to be family) and if you happen to uncover a secret plot by rival governments to take over your lands they only get a slap on the wrist.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I don't know wasn't the blonde one trying to destroy the town with frost WMDs or some shit?